Chandler has merchandised, designed, sourced, and developed leading products in the sports apparel industry for some of the biggest names in the industry.
She has worked for or consulted with companies in the outerwear category, such as The North Face, Cloudveil, Spyder, Columbia, AnySport, and Oakley.
In the broader activewear category, she has worked for or consulted for HIND (Saucony), Asics, K-Swiss, MovModa, and Form Athletics.
in 2011, Chandler created her own line of luxury swimwear called L’Acquavit.
In 2012, she designed and merchandised for the Outdoor brand, Ground, a brand being re-launched in China with sportswear and high-end outerwear to meet the needs of the rising consumption in Asia.
From 2013-2014, Chandler consulted for visionary golf brand, 18th & Main, looking to bring a cutting-edge concept to the market. She is passionate about utilizing her varied background to achieve exceptional results in every category she pursues.
From September 2014 - April 2018 Chandler has been acting as Brand Director and Assistant to the Managing Director of Mahana Estates, an organic winery in New Zealand. She was responsible for the rebranding and relaunching of the company and its products in New Zealand, Australia, and the USA. Additionally, she oversaw USA sales and Marketing and set up the distribution channels for the wines.
* Proven results designing and merchandising apparel & accessories
* Extensive apparel business knowledge and experience with demonstrated leadership skills
* Creative, analytical, and entrepreneurial approach
* Research, analysis, problem-solving, balancing shifting priorities, and strategic planning
* Flexible in any company structure
* Extensive Product Marketing experience with copywriting, collateral, packaging, POP, athlete collections, and product seeding programs
* Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, PDM, and Microsoft Office; easily maneuver between Mac and PC Platforms
* Redefining existing categories and conceptualizing new categories to fit the changing marketplace
* Targeting and taking market share from competitors
* Creating demand for the product and building a loyal customer base
* Responding to shifting market needs with forward-thinking product
2nd place winner out of 250 entries for International design competition. Full tuition scholarship for MFA Fashion Design program at Domus Academy