Graphic Designer II
2020 - Present (3 years)
OSF HealthCare, Peoria, IL
Health care system serving patients in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan, as well as home health and hospice services.
2020 to present Graphic Designer II
Responsible for art direction and design execution of strategic marketing and communications initiatives across various digital and traditional channels. Primary areas of execution include advertising and promotion, brand and identity, marketing collateral and digital content. Applies expertise in design thinking, design systems and refined typography. Collaborates with other internal creative agency team members such as writers, designers, web developers, photographers, videographers, and project managers.
· Develops strategic integrated marketing campaign concepts
· Art directs photography, animation, web and video projects
· Designs digital and print assets
· Translates complex concepts and data into easily understood visuals
· Retouches and edits photos
· Coordinates digital and print production with vendors and prepares files according to best practices and vendor specifications
· Works within established brand guidelines while continuing to find new and interesting ways to express the brand within those guidelines
· Presents creative strategy, concepts, deliverables and best practices to leaders and executives
· Collaborates and communicates effectively with departmental and cross-functional team members
· Manages multiple projects and priorities in a deadline-driven environment