Digital Production Artist
Gold Bond Inc.
Feb 2018 - Present (3 years 8 months)
Mar 2016 - Aug 2017 (1 year 5 months)
• Supervised a team of 3 to 8 members, delegating tasks to ensure efficiencies around staging and pricing.
• Provided training and guidance to all new employees.
• Managed customer interactions at sales, balanced financial transactions, and held the final say on negotiations.
• Developed a thorough understanding of problem solving, organizing, pricing, and building long-term/short-term client relationships.
Feb 2013 - Nov 2015 (2 years 9 months)
• Collaborated with a 7 member sales team to cover a 15 county territory as Raleigh’s only creative.
• Ensured quality standards and improved billboard impact by sharing ideas and brainstorming on designs with ad agencies.
• Consulted with business owners to harvest new ideas, clarify goals, and find smart solutions to design challenges.
• Photographed content for be used in client advertisements.
• Accountable for the release process of all artwork to vendors for print production.
• Designed and presented monthly updates for the sales team; focusing on new creative ideas to pitch to clients and seasonally trending topics.
• Responsible for scheduling digital billboards and maintaining picture quality through live webcam feeds.
• Designed and constructed small scale billboard models for numerous PSA events.
Graphic Design Intern
May 2011 - Aug 2011 (3 months)
• Maintained brand consistency and ensured quality of all product advertisements.
• Designed web marketing emails for large customer base.
• Assistant director in product photo shoots, both on and off site.
Chattanooga Choral Society
May 2009 - Aug 2009 (3 months)
• Created PowerPoint projects used in presentations and fundraisers.
• Consolidated and developed a clear, concise member/donor mailing list.
• Attended Choral Society functions and interacted with members.