Product / Information Designer & Graphic Artist
Nov 2011 - Nov 2019 (8 years)
Developed and documented standard and custom products for the functions of the company. Common tasks included site and enclosure layout drawings, branding, instruction manuals, ordering configurators, and information graphics.
Created and modernized document page layouts, product photography, products, and marketing material. Consistent brand management of company content.
Industrial and Graphic Designer
RLH Industries, Inc.
Nov 2014 - Nov 2019 (5 years)
Design, plan, and document mechanical duties from concept to production of product. Developed and actively managed the company CAD and document tools. Coordinated with other functions to co-develop the products. Specialized in managing the 3D parametric CAD system data to design parts, assemblies, BOM's, and mechanical drawings for manufacturing.
- Created and tested design concepts
- Developed prototypes with manufacture partners
- Certified in top-down design with in-context editing and multipart modeling
- Worked within a cross functional team in development efforts
- Clearly communicated with R&D peers and leadership
- Created documentation to support new products