Footwear and Accessories Designer
Golden ABC, Inc
Mar 2012 - Present (9 years 7 months)
Currently handling design and development of men's footwear and accessories for the GABC Brand - Penshoppe.
Jul 2011 - Jan 2012 (6 months)
Designed and developed products for the consumer electonics segment mainly for Quest Engineering and Smart Digital Australia.
Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia
Mar 2010 - Jul 2011 (1 year 4 months)
Part of the Pioneer Industrial Design Team of Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia responsible for product design and strategy for various global and locally based brands.
List of Projects handled under Atalyer/Vapor Studio Asia
Adidas Group/Adidas Neo Label
- Designed Footwear for S/S - F/W 2011 collection.
- Chosen as Design Lead for F/W 2011 collection.
- Responisbilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the Global Travel Series for S/S 2012.
- Responsibilities include development of tech packages for manufacturing and Product Development supervision.
- Designed and developed Stoked Inc’s S/S 2011 soft goods collection mainly bags and accessories.
- Part of the team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop headphone line for Skullcandy.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead for the iPhone4 case design project.
- Responsible for creating tech packages for product development, providing drawings and 3D models mainly using Solidworks.
- Part of the Industrial Design team to design and develop the new line of consumer electronics accessories mainly for iPhone and the iPad.
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of outdoor speakers for Portable S5.
- Handled design concepts to tech packages for product development.
Chef’s Table by Chef Bruce Lim
- Part of the Industrial Design team led by Eneri Abillar to design and develop furniture for Chef’s Table Restaurant.
Hyphy’s by Chef Bruce Lim
- Chosen as Project Team Lead to design and develop the new line of custom furniture for Hyphy’s Restaurant by Chef Bruce Lim.
- Managed outsourcing of materials from various local and international sub-contractors.
Sgv & Co
- Part of the Design + Build team behind the SGV 14th floor Executive Lounge and the SGV 15th floor multi-purpose hall.