Feb 2013 - Present (9 years 3 months)
Production asset creation
App Item illustrations, 2d backgrounds, and 2d character art
concept and mock up art
promotional art assets (icon, banner, splash screens)
2d character animations and UI elements
Entrusted to manage and curate content for PeaPodLabs' ABC series applications: Fact writing and editing, image and video selections, splash page design and character illustrations.
Freelance Graphic Design
Feb 2013 - Feb 2013
Logo design work
Vehicle wrap layout and design
Menu layout and design
Acting QA Lead
Feb 2012 - Aug 2012 (6 months)
• Worked closely with the producer and development team to hand out tasks, focus testing, questions, concerns and assistance with any title related bug issues
• Perform responsibilities of testing game content and identifying bugs in the game
• Assigned the tasks of troubleshooting testing defects and performed verification of all bugs
• Responsible for coordinating with game developers in modifying game flow and functionalities
• Provided training and leadership to a QA team of 6+
• Helped manage the flow of bugs between QA and development team
• Managed and delegated tasks to team
• Provide constructive feedback to the producer and development team
Machine Operation Specialist/Designer
Jul 2011 - Jan 2012 (6 months)
Successfully worked with clients, designers, and in house production team to consistently carry out orders on a daily basis. Handled client reorders as well as creating from concept to completion. Lamination and printing for all signage, vehicle wraps, and installations as well as executing front office duties, taking orders, packaging, delivery, inventory, payments, and all computer/printer maintenance and machine upkeep.
• Successfully completed client projects worth up to 30k, including a large printing project that included a full wrap for a semi-trailer, 30 large formatted panels, laminated and cut for installation.
• Prepared and re-organized company website content, to speak more about the company history and services provided.
Lead Layout Artist/Production Manager/Print Manager/Installer
Fastsigns of Elk Grove
Nov 2009 - Feb 2011 (1 year 3 months)
Managed printing, scheduling and production on all signage. Performed in and out of house installations. Inside sales and customer service. Responsible for all machine upkeep and stocking of inventories. Maintained client and vendor relations.
• Helped build and maintain new client base through great customer service and quality work.
• Integrated and updated existing computer system and software to meet industry standards.
2011 - 2011
Jul 2009 - Feb 2010 (7 months)
Quality Assurance tester on Tony Hawk: Ride
Corporate Identification Solutions
Apr 2009 - Jun 2009 (2 months)
Freelance Designer/Motion Graphics
2009 - 2009
Nov 2008 - Dec 2008 (1 month)
I do stuff.
Midway Amusement Games, LLC
Aug 2008 - Oct 2008 (2 months)
Finished testing MK vs DC Universe. Just an overall great experience for my first job in the gaming industry. Working on a Mortal Kombat title is a dream come true, I can't wait for the next project. Midway and it's employees have been nothing but helpful during my time there.
Sep 2007 - May 2008 (8 months)
Currently I am working as a graphic designer in the sign industry while trying to make my 3d leap into games and or film/photography.
Staff Photographer/Website designer/design consultant
Jun 2006 - Dec 2007 (1 year 6 months)
Event photographer and designer of custom myspace pages, HTML/design included. Responsible for capturing mood of events and exhibiting that through the myspace page as well as photos.
Programs and hardware used. Photoshop, Illustrator, Canon Rebel XTI, 10mp-24-120mm lens-photos shot in RAW format. 480 ex speedlite.