Volunteer Graphic Designer
El Monte, CA
Apr 2018 - Present (4 years 10 months)
- Managed and developed print and digital marketing collateral for fundraising events
Freelance Graphic Designer
Baldwin Park, CA
Oct 2017 - Present (5 years 4 months)
- Developed logos and stationery for brand development and recognition for various clients
- Managed and utilized social media channels including Facebook and Instagram
- Utilized email marketing via MailChimp
- Developed promotional stationery for clientʼs events
Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
City of Industry, CA
Jun 2018 - Aug 2018 (2 months)
- Developed print collateral including newsletters, in-store and event signage in order to promote corporate and customer facing events.
- Assembled a team to update packaging for gift box sets which were showcased at both quarterly sales and licensee meetings.
- Modernized identity design for home goods merchandise, which assisted in promoting the brandʼs relevance in the industry.
- Collaborated with CRM department in executing digital marketing, which included: layouts for daily email blasts, promotional footers and ecards which would be seen by customers nationwide.