VIS Consulting LLC
Chino Hills, CA
Mar 2015 - Present (6 years 6 months)
* Coordinated work calendar * Clerical support * Assisted in marketing campaign promotion and management * Social postings and management
TROPICAL BEVERAGE CORPORATION
Santa Ana, CA
* Personal assistant to the CEO and CFO. * Assist customers with special request orders. * Answering of business calls. * Built and developed direct customer relations. * Organized and maintained files. * Processing of orders, filing, faxing and other general office tasks.
* Styled wardrobe for numerous photo shoots. * Assisted with hair and make-up on numerous photo shoots. * Assisted photographer with set design and model direction. * Assisted in shoot design with concept drawings.
Internship - Dresser/backstage assistant
Africa Fashion & Art Week
Los Angeles, CA
* Assisted Creative Director. * Assisted Production Director. * Assisted Models with outfit change in between shows. * Steamed Clothes. * Runway/Venue Prep.
Intake Specialist / Legal Secretary / Para Legal
LAW OFFICES OF HINDEN & BRESLAVSKY
Los Angeles, CA
Feb 2009 - Jan 2015 (5 years 11 months)
* Prepare and file pleadings. * Negotiate and settle outstanding attorney fees with opposing counsel. * Maintain and manage support staff. * Prepare and file court forms. * Evaluate potential workers' compensation claims by performing the initial interview process and walking clients through the workers' compensation system in California. * Determine liability, secure information and review coverage eligibility. * Delivers a positive On-Your-Side customer service experience to all internal, external, current and prospective clients * Organize, maintain, and develop electronic and paper file keeping system for contracts and legal matters. * Manage a large volume of sensitive documents, files, records, and information in a secure, organized and professional manner for both administrative and court levels. * Use A-1 Law System, to assist legal department to deliver information to company constituent. * Create client injury history for attorneys' review. * Serve as liaison with functional departments and the legal department. * Evaluate all pertinent information and works in conjunction with client to pursue most appropriate claims resolution. * Handle workers' compensation claims of moderate to high value and complexity. * Under close supervision work within specific limits and authority on legal cases.