Jun 1991 - Present (30 years 3 months)
Providing creative marketing collateral for local and national businesses.
• Marketing, proposal and cost development and contract negotiation.
• Development, design and production of 4-color brochures, ad design, corporate identity, catalogs, product sheets, packaging, web sites, web graphics and animation and intranet sites. Experience using WordPress: editing themes, pages, posts, widgets, menus and plugins.
• Direct client relations and business development.
Responsible for all aspects associated with collateral programs, including vendor bid proposals/assignment and press checks.
* Ad design, corporate identity including logos, brochures, product sheets, multimedia, web site development, web graphics and animation, etc. * Other responsibilities include working with printers, client consultation and cost estimation.
Senior Graphic Designer
Ken Crane's Home Entertainment
Hawthorne, United States
Nov 1995 - Jun 1999 (3 years 7 months)
Provider or high-end electronics systems including Bose, Sony and Mitsubishi. Single handedly managed all marketing content for 9 retail locations.
• Reported to Vice President of Marketing providing development, design and production of retail “in-store” marketing programs, such as 2-color, 3-color, 4-color newspaper ad layout on a weekly basis, special events, table tents, price tags, flyers and T-shirts for Annual Warehouse Sale.
• Direct communication with printers, cost estimation and prepress production.