More than 8 years of experience in apparel design and development for large brands like Guess, Roxy, Quiksilver, Dorothy Perkins, Calvin Klein, Armani, Lucky Brand and Esprit. Involved in the process from converting trends to stories, designs, fittings and taking it through to execution that are commercially viable.
• Research and Analysis
• Concept Building
• Range Development
• Costing & Cost Engineering
• Surface Development
• Viability Analysis
• Team Development
• Excellent understanding of the garment design and manufacturing process; from the garment conceptualization stage, through the pattern drafting phase, to final garment assembly.
• Strong fashion, fabric and color sense with the ability to create and adapt designs to changing market.
• Ability to interpret brand requirements and create designs that map their target customer.
• Analyzing cost of the product and developing cost effective options.
• Adept at leading design and product development teams, performing as a project team member or working independently, depending on the nature of the project at hand.