Kent State University
May 2013 - Present (8 years 1 month)
• Effectively prepare and host shows for Kent State University’s School of Art galleries.
• Aid in the management of Kent State’s collection room and online database.
Team Link Athletics LLC
Aug 2011 - Present (9 years 10 months)
• Design, illustrate, and produce aesthetic content to compliment the Team link Athletic technology platform. Team link is a proprietary company whose clients have included division 1 athletic programs.
• Design company logo and brand identitiy.
• Responsible for branded promotional and advertisement materials.
Jan 2004 - Present (17 years 5 months)
Freelance Designer and Illustrator
2004 - Present (17 years)
• Work in various media to bolster my portfolio, network, and gain experience in differing client fields. Clients have included:
* Ford Leadership Development Institute: Roseburg, OR
* AHEC (Area Health Education Centers): Roseburg, OR
* Mercy Medical Center: Roseburg, OR
* Vanderbilt University: Nashville, TN
* MAC Concerts: Shady Cove, OR
* Gulidmaster/Decorize: Houston, TX
* Las Cruces Public Schools: Las Cruces, NM
To see design portfolio please visit: anotherworldart.wordpress.com
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Kent State University
Aug 2011 - May 2013 (1 year 9 months)
• Successfully taught drawing 1 and figure drawing at the collegiate level.
• Prepared syllabi, and lesson plans geared to direct students through the rigors of Kent State’s Foundations program.
• Prepared and executed lectures, demonstrations, and critiques, which developed student’s skills, creative problem solving, and critical feedback.
• Successfully developed students by identifying their specific goals and needs by working with them on an individual basis.
• Created strategic grading system and entered grades into Kent State’s database.
inMotion Educational Technologies
Jun 2010 - 2011 (1 year)
Successfully illustrated, animated, and produced visual educational content for inMotion’s MMLS (Multiple Modality Learning System) ®. Clients have included: Aspen Publishing Company, Ambulatory Services of America, and Radiation Oncology Services of America.
• Responsible for the illustrated content published in Law inMotion’s: Tort’s, Criminal Law and Real Estate Law textbooks.
• Responsible for branded promotional and advertisement materials used for meetings and client demonstrations.
Aug 2009 - May 2010 (9 months)
• Designed and implemented lesson plans that successfully encouraged children, grades 1-5 to better understand the creative thought process, and critical problem solving.
• Instructed student trainees that assisted in the classroom.