Feb 2017 - Present (4 years 5 months)
- Graphic Design and Drone photography services
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience, determining the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout to present the design to clients
- Work includes logos, business cards, brochures, print ads, vehicle graphics, apparel design, storefront signs and displays, video and audio solutions.
Real Estate Photographer
Apr 2014 - Dec 2015 (1 year 8 months)
- Independent position servicing the east end of Long Island.
- Schedule photo shoots daily, received electronically thru the web-based company application.
- Contact listing agent to confirm photo shoot and collect additional instructions, if any.
- Shoot the interior and exterior of the listed property in a way that represents the features of the property positively.
- Edit photos using Adobe Lightroom and upload into web-based client system.
- Upload complete by Midnight, day of shoot.
- Knowledge of advanced photography settings to capture and edit photos.
- Time management while scheduling and performing all tasks needed to complete job.
- Nikon (DSLR), wide-angle lens, flash and tripod.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
- Professional at all times.
Office Manager and Bookkeeper and Graphic Designer
Apr 2009 - Jul 2015 (6 years 3 months)
- Oversee daily installations of event rental equipment, including tents, staging, seating, glassware, china.
- Manage warehouse inventory.
- Event site direction and supervision.
- Manage day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as needed.
- Reconcile monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff
- Committed to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excellent people manager, open to direction with a commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view Graphic Design Responsibility
- Work with a wide range of media using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts to expand on the marketing and branding of the company.
- Accomplished +20% increase in annual sales, consistently every year while with this company.
Graphic and Web Designer
Jan 2011 - Mar 2013 (2 years 2 months)
- Create and determine the layout, fonts, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of the organization's website.
- Maintain website daily.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Serve as the server administrator.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site. Lay out content on web pages. Test website to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use. Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly. Keep files small so sites load faster. Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
Broadcast Designer & Studio Camera Operator
Jan 2007 - Feb 2008 (1 year 1 month)
- Work with writers, technicians and producers to effectively communicate their stories.
- Work under tight deadlines to produce daily graphics for the Noon, 5pm and 6pm news.
- Studio Camera Operator for daily evening news and late news.
Senior Graphic Designer
Sep 2004 - Dec 2006 (2 years 3 months)
- Provide graphic support for sales, business, and programming departments.
- Provide graphics for 7 Northeast radios stations with varying formats.
- Collaborate with GM, VP to implement customized media kits and marketing proposals including a choice of one sheets utilizing radio station listening audience data and demographics.
- Design and install graphics on all radio station promotional vehicles.
- Created an expanding collection of 50 rotating one-sheets, used between 7 radio stations, on a wall file system. This provided easy access for each account executive to prepare fully for client presentations.
- Marketing proposals presented to national advertisers secured at least 90% of total market buy, 100% in some cases.
Graphic Designer and Owner
Aug 1997 - Nov 2006 (9 years 3 months)
- Branding and graphic design
- Marketing concepts & implementation
- Outdoor and indoor sign fabrication
- Vehicle graphic design and installation
- Large Format digital promotional printing
- Web design and maintenance
Clients included NHL Buffalo Sabres, NFL Buffalo Bills, Coca-Cola, Buffalo State College, University of Buffalo, Regal Cinemas, Buffalo Wild Wings, Pearl Street Brewery, Custom Tee Activewear, Adelphia Cable, Entercom Broadcasting, FOX News, Pussycat Dolls, Goo Goo Dolls, LeveL.