New York, NY
2013 - Present (9 years)
• Product design and engineering focused on office seating.
Product Design Engineer
2011 - Present (11 years)
• Complete product design services including SolidWorks CAD and concept prototyping.
2013 - 2013
• Consumer electronics, medical devices, and housewares.
Manager, Industrial Design
2009 - 2011 (2 years)
• Managed a team of 10 designers to deliver new golf club concepts.
• Led the design and direction for 2D/3D concepts, product graphics, color, and finish.
Senior Engineer, Innovation & Advanced Design
2002 - 2009 (7 years)
• Project leader on the award winning RAZR Hawk, FT-9, and FT-5 golf clubs.
• Designed concepts and directed work of industrial and CAD designers.
Vehicle Dynamics Laboratory
2000 - 2002 (2 years)
• Led research efforts to design GPS navigation systems for BMW motorcycles.
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
1999 - 1999
• Intensive summer internship for management and leadership training.
• Developed mechanical designs for the successor to the Hubble Space Telescope.
Whitewater Rafting Trip Leader
Western River Expeditions
1995 - 1997 (2 years)
• Led 4-day whitewater rafting trips through Class 5 rapids on the Colorado River.