I graduated in 2000, receiving his artistic maturity at an Institute of Art (MN). I later attended courses in graphic design, web design and photography.
At the end of the studies I started working as a graphic designer in communication studies, the work I do even now. Over the years I never stopped drawing and illustrating, passion I have since I was a child. In recent years I have discovered photography and in parallel the DIGITAL ART, art that has allowed me to combine my passion for drawing and painting shown digitally, using different techniques and experiments. Participated for years in solo and group exhibitions of local and national territory.
I love the mysterious and surreal environments, the atmosphere of dreams and melancholy. My figures chasing perfection and live in the world of memories, the sounds of the night and in the infinite places of the mind.
- 2007: Second place in the watercolor, "National Prize of the city of Moglia painting."
- 2010: Second place, photo contest: "Cycling", organized by the municipality of S. Giorgio (Mn).
- 2010: Third place on the 1st Photo Contest 2010 edition: "Villimpenta between Scala and Gonzaga", organized by the town of Villimpenta, (MN) during a medieval re-enactment.
In collaboration with "Living Museum" and the Polytechnic of Milan.
- 2010: Report to the contest: "The Silence", organized by a club photo of Pegognaga (MN).
- 2011: Second place, photo contest: "Life in Insula Sacha" organized by the "Sacha Caprianorum" of Sacchetta of Sustinente (MN).