Miami Dade College—Virtual College
Nov 2010 - Present (11 years 2 months)
• Design course layouts, create web-ready graphics, and maintain HTML templates for use within
the ANGEL Learning Management System.
• Work within a team of instructional designers and developers to design, develop, and evaluate courses.
• Apply adult learning and instructional design principles throughout all phases of the ADDIE process.
• Recommend new technologies such as current Web 2.0 and desktop applications to colleagues,
developers, and SMEs to improve students’ online learning experience.
• Provide guidance in designing, reviewing, and improving course content and delivery.
Miami Dade College—Writing Center
Nov 2001 - Nov 2010 (9 years)
• Develop and maintain supplemental course materials.
• Edit, design, and enhance posters, signs, and photographs for the Campus.
• Proofread and edit handouts, essays, and research papers using Microsoft Word.
• Assist students in proper use of Lab Software, tests, and other lab resources.
• Perform clerical duties including filing, answering phones, and word processing.
May 2008 - Sep 2008 (4 months)
• Assist PIL Creative Group of Coral Gables with the design of direct mail booklets and collateral
pieces for the agency and its clients.
• Assist Mobo USA of Doral with digital photography, color correction and image optimization of new
products, and revision and redesign of ads for online marketing.
Miami Dade College
Aug 2003 - Dec 2006 (3 years 4 months)
Advise, define, clarify educational goals, and register both new and continuing students.
Miami Dade College—School of Community Education
Jan 1999 - Aug 2001 (2 years 7 months)
Provide Departmental information to both telephone and walk-in students about the different
programs offered by the Department while performing various clerical duties.