APPAREL & GEAR SENIOR DESIGNER
May 2001 - Present (20 years 1 month)
SALOMON Amer Sports group, Annecy Design Center
R&D project leader 2011
- R&D Leader of a strategic Women Apparel Project.
- Project Leader for Skiwear Innovation. From ideation to proof of concept. Awarded on ISPO 2016.
- In charge of Fast Hiking creative solutions for light weight apparel and gear.
Senior gear designer 2005
- Manager for the salomon gear design team.
- Product designer for ski packs and luggages.
- Creation of the first SALOMON & ATOMIC soft Backprotection.
Apparel designer 2003
- Surfing wetsuits designer. Men, women and child range for the S. CORE brand.
- Accessories designer. Hoods, booties, gloves for surfing.
Advance designer 2001
- Apparel designer for air and water sports to launch SALOMON apparel.
- Product designer for the bike of the futur for MAVIC.
- Workshops managment with european design schools
Aug 1998 - Aug 2001 (3 years)
MICHELIN French HQ, Research Center Ladoux
Tire designer 1998
- Expert for winter performances, for MICHELIN, KLEBER and BF GOODRICH.
- Product design for tread pattern & graphic design (branding and legal writing) : tourism, 4X4, 2 wheels, trucks.
- Advance designer for RENAULT, MAZDA and CITROEN concept cars.
Jan 1994 - Dec 1994 (11 months)
JEAN-PAUL GAULTIER Paris
Graphic designer 1994
- Graphic design for the logotype and identity to launch the JPG brand.
- Design identity for the shop Avenue Faubourg St. Antoine, Paris XII.
- Furniture designer for franchise shops in New-York and Tokyo.