I have over 15 years of experience as an illustrator and concept artist. Although I have been freelancing the last few years, I am currently looking for a full-time position.
To give you another view of my work and personality, see my Facebook page:
· Able to adapt stylistically to different design styles
· Works independently or with a team to meet critical deadlines
· Ability to convey different concepts extremely fast
· Fine art skills include figure drawing, illustration and painting
- Illustrated and designed a 96-page art book published by Heavy Metal.
- Published in Spectrum #12, #13, #14 and #15. Won Silver Award for Editorial #16.
- Illustrated 2005 National Silver ADDY Winner Pimp My Tree.
- CCA advanced illustration guest instructor since 2004.