Zenith Home Corp
New Castle, DE
Oct 2020 - Present (1 year 9 months)
Feb 2017 - Jun 2020 (3 years 4 months)
• Create and update pieces for marketing and product lines, primarily within the annuities business line.
• Manage a high volume workload with quick turnaround deadlines.
• Responsible for prepress operations; insure final deliverables meet branding, legal and quality control guidelines, as well as comply with vendor specifications. Traffic final art to internal fulfillment center or third-party vendors.
• License and manage stock photography within a digital asset management system.
• Work collectively with creative department and project coordinators to develop working schedules and procedures to help department work more efficiently, and streamline workflow.
Fort Washington, PA
Jul 2012 - Jan 2017 (4 years 6 months)
• Designed page layout templates for higher learning textbooks. Created new first editions and updated existing titles to improve marketability and enhance designs for better appeal.
• Worked with composition team during paging process to confirm client expectations were met.
• Worked with quality control to help expedite corrections during paging.
• Created line-art, and handled photo editing and Photoshop work.
Valley Forge Publishing Group
Dec 2005 - Jun 2011 (5 years 6 months)
• Oversaw all design and production aspects for the company.
• Designed covers, feature spreads, advertisements, promotional materials, web banners, rate cards, and other materials for in-house publications RT Image, and Therapy Times.
• Designed classified and product advertisements for over 30 medical publications represented by the company.
• Assisted in creative concepts and group collaborations with other designers, editorial and management staff.
• Promoted to position of Senior Graphic Designer in February 2007.
• Served as Interim Art Director from April to July 2008.
• Promoted to position of Art Director in June 2010.
Graphic Designer / Traffic Coordinator
Jun 2004 - Oct 2005 (1 year 4 months)
• Created custom print advertising pieces for Kubota Tractor Corporation, Stihl, and Trane.
• Assisted as creative department’s Traffic Coordinator; responsible for ensuring all ad materials reached proper destinations on time and verified receipt.
• Direct assistant to department’s Creative Manager; oversee department in her absence; check and approve ads from other designers, confirm daily quotas were met, contact corporate clients to finalize ad materials and confirm approvals.
• Created promotional materials for company and clients.
Graphic Design Intern
May 2004 - Jun 2004 (1 month)
• Interned as a production artist while learning the day-to-day operation of an advertising firm.
• Produced newspaper advertising materials for Cub Cadet dealers nationwide as part of Co-Op.