New York, NY
Oct 2011 - Present (9 years 7 months)
• Developed on-brand elevated packaging graphics for innovation programs.
• Lead designer for rebranding: Elevated and refined elf brand through packaging +660 skus to make a cohesive
shelf point of view & refined the branding style guide.
• Responsible for holiday seasonal programs from design concepts to final execution & managing 3 other designers in the team.
• Worked on retail signages, header, bullnose graphics, store counter displays.
• Other job responsibilities include directing the product photoshoot, reviewing samples from oversea.
Maybelline at L'Oreal
2011 - 2011
Marc Rosen Associates
2010 - 2011 (1 year)
Typography II Teaching Assistant
2010 - 2010
Pallozzi Design and Illustration
2008 - 2009 (1 year)
Design Intern - Freelance Designer
The First Years
2006 - 2007 (1 year)