• Dynamic & multi-skilled Interior Designer with extensive experience in Design, Interior Project Coordination, Interior Turnkey Projects, Architectural Drafting, New Concept Development, Prototype Development, Project Planning & Execution, Site Coordination, Resource Management, Documentation and Team Management.
• Demonstrated professional excellence in generating innovative, logical and cost effective designs with focus on fine details. Professionally competent in coordinating technically challenging projects right from conception to accomplishment entailing client interactions, space planning, construction drawings, contractor interaction, material & color selection, interior design and decoration.
• Established credibility in delivering projects within demanding time and budget parameters. Excellent leadership, motivational and team building skills. Deft in project planning, scheduling, budgeting & performing cost-benefit analysis as per the client’s requirements.
• Displayed credential in driving business growth, boosting productivity, cutting costs and fostering efficiency while commissioning and executing various multi-facet interior projects. Versatile, creative and methodical Designer with a practical approach.
• Proven ability in maintaining perfect coordination with all interest groups- client, architects, consultants, subcontractors, site engineers, etc to isolate areas of obstructions and catalyze work execution with proficiency.
Interior Design/ Drawings
Training & Development
Distinguished Alumni Award from JGI Connect in recognition of significant achievement.