Managing & creative director
Jan 2013 - Present (8 years 10 months)
Together with a programmer, I started up a company that produces physical and digital accessories for the life at sea.
- Was accepted for one of the best incubator programme in Sweden: Minc
- Awarded grants for “excellent business idea” from Almi.
May 2009 - Present (12 years 6 months)
Set up a creative studio in an old mikshop doing both industrial and graphic design. In 2010 I exhibited a series of prototypes at the Stockholm furniture fair which led to both awards and attention.
Nowadays I do consultancy for clients such as Assa Abloy, Dark, Merrild and IKEA.
Awarded “Designer Breakthrough of the year” by the magazine Residence
- LGTM-X01 (Lamp designed for Dark) awarded “Good Design Award”.
- Give lectures at Malmö and Lund University.
- Manufactured and sold small furniture series.
- Leased 10 office spaces for other creative minds.
2011 - 2011
Jan 2010 - Dec 2010 (11 months)
May 2007 - May 2009 (2 years)
Worked with transportation and product design for clients such as Volvo and Bombardier.
- Leader of a group designing a train bistro. Responsible for both the project managing and the design work.
- Handpicked to a three person group redesigning the Volvo FMX truck.
2006 - 2007 (1 year)
At scandvision I created icons, logos and web design
2006 - 2006
Developed the next generation user interface for Xperia phones.
- Created a team with creative minds.
2006 - 2006
Parallel with my education I got a design position at Epsilon, a consultancy company. During nights and weekends I created technical illustrations, interactive media and industrial design sketches.