Mar 2021 - Present (1 month)
Jan 2014 - Present (7 years 3 months)
Working in various industries. Primarily focused on Industrial Design, Technical Design, Brand Identity Development, UX/UI Design & Package Design. Clients include startups, small businesses, non- profits, artists & more. Don't hesitate to reach out if I can help you or your organization get to the next level.
Senior 3D Experience Designer (Contracted by Apple)
Jul 2020 - Mar 2021 (8 months)
Physical UX Designer
San Francisco Bay Area, United States
Apr 2019 - May 2020 (1 year 1 month)
Physical Design Lead
Aug 2014 - Mar 2019 (4 years 7 months)
Physical Design Lead within the Tellart design team. Involved in all stages of design development for multiple interactive products, experiences and exhibitions.
Includes, but not limited to concept generation & sketching of various kinds, illustration, prototyping hardware/software, 3D modeling, photo-real rendering & animation, motion graphics, full stack design, material & specification for bespoke production and logistics, as well as sourcing and managing vendors, while researching new solutions for novel, unsolved problems everyday.
Some of the clients i've had the pleasure to work with, include, but are not limited to;
- David Rose / MIT
- The Economic Development Board of Singapore (The Coffee Connector, Winner of the 2015 Core77 Interaction Professional Notable award, and shortlisted for the 2015 IxDA Interaction Awards)
- The Prime Minister's Office of Dubai UAE (Museum of Future Government Services, winner of the 2015 Core77 Speculative Design Award)
- California Academy of Science (Color of Life Interactive Exhibition, 2015)
- United Technologies (Multiple workshops led, concepts developed and prototypes built for Carrier India, Carrier US, Otis Elevators & more)
- Purina (Better with Pets Exhibition, 2016)
- Google (Confidential)
- Toyota (Concept-i, Interactive Concept Car, CES 2017)
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum (Interactive Kiosks for museum floor)
- The Detroit Institute of Arts (Interactive Tea Table Experience, Interactive Chinese Scroll Experience)
- Samsung (Craftsmanship Exhibition, Samsung Brand Studio in Gangneung, Pyeongchang 2018 Olympics)
- 20th Century Fox Studios / The Seelig Group / Lightstorm Entertainment / iam8bit / TroubleMaker Studios (Alita: Battle Angel, Passport to Iron City - Immersive Experience 2019)
3D Design Consultant
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014 (2 months)
Modeled, positioned & rendered multiple P.O.P displays for the notable coffee brand, Keurig.
Pawtucket Rhode Island, United States
Jan 2013 - Apr 2013 (3 months)
Worked under the Playskool umbrella in the Precool department assisting in day to day design collaborations, concept development, model making, sculpting, rendering, brainstorming and graphic work for future releases of the Playskool Heroes brand.