I am a freelance 3D Visualization Artist with 8+ years of experience in the industry.
I have been providing services to various design studios and visualization agencies all over the world and I was responsible for 3d modeling, shading, lighting and rendering of various real-world (or non-existent) objects: medical equipment, architectural structures, military equipment & vehicles, electronics, weapons, cars etc.
Sometimes I was responsible for creating sci-fi designs from scratch or redesign of existing objects to look that way and I think this is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Regardless of what you need, a high-quality render of your product or highly detailed 3D model for a close-up, I offer you an individual approach and the best possible quality.
- strong knowledge of 3ds Max, V-ray, Photoshop;
- lighting, rendering and post-production;
- high-poly and low-poly modeling;
- texturing, solid knowledge of unwrapping and good UV's;
- science fiction mechanical design;
- able to work under pressure;
- good knowledge of English.
- CGSociety CG Award;
- 3DTotal Excellence Award (x2);
- CGSociety Editor's Choice Award;
- 3D Artist 'Image Of The Week' Award;
- featured in 3DCreative magazine issue 113 (Art Gallery);
- featured in 3D Artist magazine issue 77 (Article);
- featured in 3D Artist magazine issue 89 (Reader's Gallery);
- featured in InCG magazine issue 26 (Showcase);
- featured in official V-ray gallery;
- featured in EXPOSÉ 12 artbook ("Sci-Fi" category).
Please feel free to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org), I am open for new opportunities and will be glad to cooperate with you.