Feb 2018 - Present (4 years 10 months)
Design digital and print collateral for nine different restaurants across the International Cuisine (INTLC) family of brands – Roka Akor (six locations), Marigold Maison (two locations), and Enolo Wine Cafe. Work closely with the Marketing Director and Social Media Coordinator / Copywriter to meet marketing and promotion objectives. Point of contact for the General Managers when they need reprints and/or revisions, such as stationery, menus, gift certificates, etc. Source, coordinate, and manage print projects with outside vendors.
• Established consistency for typefaces, design elements, colors, etc. to maintain each individual brand
• Created flexible menus in order to adapt to ongoing revisions / additions
• Refreshed the Enolo brand with clean illustrated food items and rounded out the modern color palette with a complimentary orange color
Jun 2016 - Present (6 years 6 months)
Designer and calligrapher providing creative solutions for small businesses, private events, and weddings.
Senior Graphic Designer
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Sep 2014 - Mar 2016 (1 year 6 months)
Designed ads, brochures, booklets, offering memorandums, and emails for active commercial real estate listings. Worked closely with the Director of Marketing & Research to manage cross-department projects, collaborated with staff and brokers on active projects, and coordinated printing with outside vendors. Delivered high-quality work in a fast-paced environment while accommodating rush requests, revisions, and changing deadlines.
• Created an Excel project database to track marketing projects and maintain a balanced workload
• Created an interactive request form, which improved the listing process and was a timesaver for the staff
• Redesigned materials for 111 West Monroe (Dtn Phx), which both the broker and building owner loved
FreeLife / L'dara
Jan 2009 - Sep 2014 (5 years 8 months)
Designed domestic and international publications, business tools, packaging, logos, and event materials.Collaborated with a team of designers, writers, editors, and project managers. Assisted with overflow digital graphics. Art directed the TAIslim Challenge Makeover photo shoot. Attended press checks and reviewed proofs.
• Successful packaging rebrand for the TAIslim System products - SKINNYs, SHAKE, and BOOSTERs; ensured print accuracy by attending press checks
• Proposed a new fitness product category called TAIfit that was well-received by the executive team
• Assisted with the successful launch of the TAIslim 90-Day Weight Loss Challenge
• Worked with the purchasing manager to update product packaging; reduced cost and production time
• Served as interim creative manager for 3 months; responsible for art directing web and print projects
Graphic Design Contractor
Mar 2008 - Nov 2008 (8 months)
Designed in-store signage, booklets, brochures, internal corporate documents, digital graphics, and email templates. Supported the marketing and visual merchandising teams during high-volume workloads. Followed brand guidelines to produce high-quality projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Helped design and produce the successful PetSmart Holiday 2008 campaign
• Organized and updated hundreds of PetSmart New Store Opening (NSO) signage
AirPhotoUSA / DigitalGlobe
Jun 2001 - Feb 2008 (6 years 8 months)
Designed company collateral, marketing materials, trade show graphics and direct mail from conception to completion. Presented and communicated creative solutions to marketing, sales and external clients. Organized and managed multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
• Redesigned product packaging to unify the company brand
• Implemented a production process to reduce client changes and organize workflow
• Created and maintained a job database for client orders
• Trained and managed two production assistants