Freelance Interior Designer
2016 - Current
- Generate 3D computerized perspective visuals and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Provide design conceptualisation, space planning and material selection including mood board.
- Liase with clients, contractors and suppliers on various stage of interior works including
- Manage projects to target deadlines and budgets.
The Carpenter’s Workshop Pte Ltd , Singapore
2010 - 2015
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments,
such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization
of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Design and reconfigure spaces based on the needs and lifestyle of its owners. Remodeling & revamping living spaces.
- Drafting ideas and preparing mood/ material boards.
- Develop detail shop drawings for construction plans and render design ideas in 3D drawings.
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Work supervision on site and coordinate with other professionals such as contractors and
engineers to ensure the works flow.
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia