Industrial Design Area Manager
May 2018 - Present (3 years 4 months)
As a leading role in Design Team of Silverline Built-In Appliances;
- Active leading role in design conceptualisation, new product development and UX research & development and UI Implementation.
- Active role in developing design implementation tools -CMF / Silkprint data sheets for collaboration with R&D.
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CONSULTANT
May 2016 - May 2018 (2 years)
As a leading role in freelance product design consultancy at innovative sectors;
• Active role in every stage of product design and development process using
human-centred design methodologies
• Analysing user-focused need by defining the scope of the design projects
SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
Aug 2014 - Apr 2016 (1 year 8 months)
worked on Smart Mobile Devices and Accessories projects
- Pursuing design process from its conceptual phase to manufacturing phase within a part of multidisciplinary team
- Take part in creation process of branding of Smart Mobile Devices family, collabrating with top management, marketing, product management and product development divisions and professors at Ege University.
- Work closely with product development, product prototyping and manufacturing teams to ensure that design specifications and color, material and finishing are implemented correctly.
- Active role in developing and articulating design concepts, ideas, and color, material and finishing directions.
- Explore, develop, and refine design concepts within the context of research, design, and graphics.
- Support Home ID team in visioning the future of smart mobile devices by researching consumer and technology trends.
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN ENGINEER (INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER)
Oct 2011 - Aug 2014 (2 years 10 months)
Responsible of development of the design ideas in the project from basic products concepts through to fully worked-out design solutions for consumer electronics on BrownGoods such as TV, TV stand, settop boxes and remote controller, Small Domestic Appliances, Outdoor Lighting, Showcase stand as individually or in multi-disciplinary team.
- Work specifically on mass-customisation and product diversification according to ODM manufacturing strategy of firm.
- Work closely with multi-disciplinary product development and design prototyping teams to ensure that design specifications and color material and finishing are implemented correctly.
- Research and report on “Color, Material and Finishing” directions of consumer electronics by attending international fairs, such as global sourcing on mobile devices, International Automobile fairs and furniture fairs.
- Pursue firm and design consultancy to undergraduate degree students of industrial product design in “University Collaboration Projects”
DESIGNER INTERN - STUDIO
Jul 2010 - Aug 2010 (1 month)
Observation of the creation process of moving image and interactive media and participation in process on branding
GRADUATION THESIS PROJECT
Feb 2010 - Jun 2010 (4 months)
2009/2010 Anadolu University Industrial Design department graduation project with collaboration of Vestel Electronics Industrial Design Department : Conceptualisation, design, prototyping and presentation of an interactive sound system of 2015 for graduation project thesis in collaboration with design team of Vestel Electronics and professors of Anadolu University.
DESIGNER INTERN - MANUFACTURING
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009 (1 month)
Observation on the phases of metal manufacturing at metal-workshop and participation in an enhancement project of metal manufacturing process.
DESIGNER INTERN - STUDIO
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008 (3 months)
Experience in working with an international design team, participation of the on-going design projects such as led-lighting, furniture and fashion accessories by conceptualisation, detailing, prototyping and marketing phases.