Sixteen years of design experience, collaborating with multi-faceted teams creating strategic opportunities for innovation driven by consumer insights, business objectives, and technologies.
Championed sustainability efforts within the built environment, product development, renewable energy, materials, and life cycle analysis.
End to end product design development from boots-on-the-ground user research, team ideation workshops, to creating actionable working prototypes, and 3D models.
Baskin Robbins & Dunkin Donuts (South Korea), Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Keurig, Kleenex, Tabasco, Folgers, HGTV, Rocky Mountain Institute, Hershey's, Georgia Pacific, Abbott
I'm a Denver, Colorado native and love mountaineering.
- I do the rock climbing thing, mostly up in the Rockies
- Have been playing with 3D printers before they were cool. ;)
- Dabbled in high-end furniture design and fabrication
- Have taken some sailing trips from Sarasota to Nassau
- Prototyped small scale biomimetic wind turbines for residential use utilizing electrolysis cells for near zero-loss sequestration
- Designed and built a 26’ off-grid tiny home equipped with an aquaponics system, chicken coop, and 1kW solar PV system for an episode on HGTV (Tiny House, Big Living)
1st Place- DaVinci Institute Best Consumer Product of the Year (Wind Turbine)
1st Place- Denver Pavilions Mall Signage Design
2nd Place- Redfeather Snowshoe Binding Competition
IDSA / CASBA / Clean&Green