Leadership. Creative. Collaborative. Dedicated. Technical. Resourceful. Friendly.
Jack Mitton is truly excited about the prospect of working with your organization. BFA in Communications Design, minors in Advertising Design and Illustration and a combination of in-house corporate, consumer, and non-profit custom media environments that includes production/visual asset creation for print, digital, and motion—he will deliver additional professionalism to any company.
Throughout his creative career, he consistently contributes unconventional ideas and practical solutions to routine and high-level challenges operating within budget/time constraints. Achieved fresh conceptual and innovative design across multiple platforms, which led to increased revenue in all key projects with internal and external clients. Managed small/medium in-house creative teams and well-liked by his collaborators for influencing the true spirit of teamwork on projects from conception to completion.
“The best part of working with Jack is his patience as we endure rounds of changes. He is understanding of the need to satisfy our customers and always cooperative and friendly. Wish there were more creatives like Jack. He’s truly one of the best!” — Jean Schauer, Editor-in-chief, DM Review
Business objective visual problem-solving. Present print/digital options for advertising, publishing, packaging, web, ebook, email, trade show exhibit, logo, infographic, and writing. Innovating brand consistency, creation, building, and programs.
Critique and mentor project staff. Copywriter, vendor, and client relations. Cost/time estimates: print, animation, video, photography, and illustration. Project: planning, collaborating, proofreading and final asset/production phases.
• Print Magazine’s Regional Design Annual Certificate of Design Excellence for Newsweek Lillehammer Olympic Pin.
• American Banker Special Recognition Award for Creative Design & Execution in Custom Publishing.
• Fulfilled Traders Magazine contract by designing/presenting logo and ad campaign with executives of Hudson Securities.
• Compensated as lead Custom Media Art Director at Thomson Media/Thomson Financial.
• Spectrum Electronics Logo Winner, SU Campus Electronics Store.
• Dean’s List SU, Department of Design.