Los Angeles, CA
Apr 2016 - Present (7 years 8 months)
• Support Technical Team in finalizing tech packs; incl sketch, construction details, BOM, spec sheet, and comments
• Communicate with oversea factories daily on Fit Comments
• Create Call outs of both outside and inside of each garment
Graphic Designer, Marketing Management
Sew Cal Upholstery & Rods
Aug 2015 - Apr 2016 (8 months)
• Rebrand ‘Sew Cal Customs’ Logo & help market their new services
• Design new t-shirts & a Logo Hat to help promote the brand
• Design booth layout for the company at the 2016 Grand National Roadster Show
• Create flyers, a letter head, & various in-house branded documents.
Graphic Illustrator for the "Freight Train"
Jan 2016 - Jan 2016
• Work collectively with "Freight Train" owner Greg Haus (aka the isetta dude) to come up with a truck caricature design
• Design image with a limitation of 3 colors as per client request
• Ready image to have cut line for sticker production purposes
• Ready the file to be used at the 2016 Grand National Roadster Show display; the same show in which the vehicle went on to win '1st Place Truck'
Technical Design, Design Support, & Intern Management
Apr 2013 - Jul 2015 (2 years 3 months)
• Lead the development & fit process of Golyta brands; Glitter, Hauty, & Tia Lyn
• Assist pre-production fit, spec, & sample approvals of the Golyta Brands; iCollection, Hauty, & Glitter
• Communicate with oversea factories & designers to make sure all departments are working together
• Coordinate samples & accessories for photo shoots, assist models, & help style each look
• Support Head Designer by managing intern’s development & workload.
• Assist Graphic Design Department & help create packaging, labels, hangtags, prints, etc.
Design Assistant Intern
Feb 2013 - Mar 2013 (1 month)
• Assist in technical illustrations for designers
• Create line sheets and information packets for presentations, catalogs, and development.
• Aid in fittings and corrections sent to factories overseas.
Marketing and PR Intern
Production 23’s “Rock the End” Fashion Show
Jan 2012 - Mar 2012 (2 months)
• Help to create donation letters and log emails and phone calls with potential sponsors
• Assist in media promotions and creating banners and posters
• Manage and aid VIP Special Assistance before and during the Fashion Show