Marcom Specialist - Senior Creative Designer
Mar 2012 - Nov 2014 (2 years 8 months)
• Collaborated with the Marketing teams to design and create collateral material and digital media for promoting events.
• Responsible for generating creative and innovative graphic artwork to present the publications and promotional materials of Invensys Skelta
• Coordinate with business unit heads to evaluate the requirement of software and hardware requirement
• Assist the team in areas of designing, producing and printing artwork, mailers and any other promotional materials
• Conduct research on creative directions and communication objective according to the requirement of stakeholders and transform them into innovative designs
• Responsible for timely delivery of services and solutions in a professional way
• Working on multiple requirements such as in-house/client works design collaterals, web interface, user interface, WPI ( Web, Print, Interactive)
• Responsible for supporting the design team in terms of technical know-how for various aspects to expedite production / go-live date of multiple projects
• Set-up processes in place to expedite as well as adhering to the quality standards in multiple projects
• Handle the tasks of providing support and undertaking creative photographic project as required
Sr. Graphic Specialist Tech Lead
LOGIX Micro systems Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore, India, (www.izmocar.com)
Sep 2007 - Mar 2012 (4 years 6 months)
• Working for IZMOCARS and IZMOSTOCK who deals with US / UK automobile cars, as a Sr. Graphic Specialist TL working with team of 15 members. Reporting directly to the Manager / Creative director.
• Working on client/car models like Audi, BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Jaguar, Volvo etc.
• Responsible leading team for Creating automobile design for web design interface UID and print media PD (exterior and interior) Advance Professional editing / illustration of different car parts of the with high quality vector / raw files, creating textures, Lightings, background, Layout, interactive, 360s, templates, Image manipulation etc.
• Creating high pixel HDR images for Stock photo/website of latest US/UK car models and updating the same in the web portal of US/UK automobile websites.
• As a Sr. graphic specialist supported technically for the team production, in technical issues and helped them in solving Problem on the job process. Tracking valid reports of in-out of the production, maintain the Quality as per the standards of the client orders/QC. Coordinating with other team’s requirement on web production etc.
Graphic Design cum Visualization
StratInova / StrataPro | Analytics to Decisions. Bangalore, India,
Mar 2006 - Sep 2007 (1 year 6 months)
• Worked with Medical Doctors and expert in marketing research.
• Creating new concepts, Web Templates, Layouts, illustration, presentation etc.
• Major in creating PPT templates, Product catalog, broachers design etc.
• International Customers: Medimen, Parma. Celtic, Max etc.,
Sirius connect Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore, India,
Oct 2006 - Mar 2007 (5 months)
• Worked with advertising department and also tech support in graphics
• Visualizing and creating new concepts, Web Templates, Layouts, logo creation etc.
• US Customers: San Diego, US Today, and international Magazines etc.
Senior Creative Graphic Artist.
Integra Software Pvt. Ltd. Pondicherry, India,
Jan 2003 - Aug 2006 (3 years 7 months)
Senior Creative Graphic Artist.
• Lead Creative Graphics Department of the company.
• Implemented Art Oriented systems and manual process for the company.
• Specialized in Designing, Technical Drawings, Medical Illustrations & Cartoon etc.,
• Worked on Mac and PC platforms on various image-editing graphics software
• Analyze input and required output of our International Clients and deliver the creative output on or
• Before given turn-around-time and updating myself on various new technologies.
• Quality control of all Graphics Oriented Departments before the product is delivered.
• In-house graphic creations for Press, Ad Agency & Web Designers (www.integra-india.com)
• Added responsibility as a Team Leader of 6 creative graphic artists. Trained the best of the team to work independently on small projects.
• Tracking jobs and maintaining computer art archives.
• "Troubleshooting" graphics problems in Technology and engineering department T&E
• International Customers - Person Publishing, Thomason Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, Macmillan Publishing, Elsevier Publishing, Oxford Publishing etc. for creative projects.