Mar 2016 - Present (5 years 7 months)
• Serves as a liaison between sales team, clients and production team to complete projects accurately.
• Enters projects into the system with a high attention to detail.
• Increased profits for the company through detail-orientated management of projects.
• Checks print files for errors before proceeding to production.
Pixels Foto & Frame
Aug 2015 - Mar 2016 (7 months)
• Retail sales of high-end digital photography equipment.
• Educated customers on different print processes and papers for their photos.
• Provide customers with excellent customer service.
Google Trusted Independent Photographer
JDR Creative Labs
Salt Lake City, UT
Jul 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year 3 months)
Connect with local businesses
Help local businesses build their online presence with Business View.
Perform a photo shoot
Schedule a photo shoot with the client, and take HDR Photos.
Publish images to Google
Use Google’s free online software tools to upload, edit, and publish Business View tours across Google.
Salt Lake City, UT
Jul 2013 - Jul 2014 (1 year)
• Act as the client liaison between assigned account managers and production to organize large projects and set project milestones.
• Create quotes and work orders from information received from account managers or client to supply
order acknowledgments that detail cost, quantity, and material at the start of each job.
• Preflight files for client projects to ensure they will print without any issues and are correct size and quality.
• Designs and edits customers art in order to ensure a successful printing project.
• Communicate with client on small adjustments to orders, including pricing, size and quantity.
• Maintain contact with all departments and communicate production details and availability of materials on incoming and current jobs.
Project Manager / Creative Designer
Hatchit Display Solutions
Apr 2007 - Jul 2013 (6 years 3 months)
• Created a successful Instagram marketing profile that increased sales by 15%.
• Successfully built relationships within social communities.
• Addressed community questions in a timely manner.
• Designed and created daily graphics for social media posts.
• Managed an advertising project on Facebook.
• Advanced experience in production and typesetting.
• Produced an invitation for the American Diabetes Association’s Annual Fathers Day Gala.
• Revamped yearly catalogs with new information and graphic files.
• Designed cycling route map for the Tour de Cure 2009 and 2010.
• Coordinated a large photo shoot event while managing a tight time frame.
• Communicated with salesmen/designers to produce graphics for trade show booths.
• Created print ads, signage, logos, mailers, and business documents per clients requests.
• Quality checked all projects before delivery to clients.
• Collaborated with a top Utah advertising agency to produce marketing material for a major housing development.
• Managed day-to-day operational tasks relating to client requests.
• Met with clients regularly to brainstorm ideas and present design concepts.
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
May 2011 - Oct 2012 (1 year 5 months)
Worked in Home Depot to boost sales revenue and to promote Scotts Miracle Gro, competing with various soil companies.
Color Correction Specialist
Feb 2006 - Apr 2007 (1 year 2 months)
Responsible for the prep, color correcting, and retouch of large format print images.
• Advanced knowledge of various methods for color adjusting through understanding of image editing on adjustment layers.
• Effectively managed an average of 20 jobs per day, including frequent quality and color checks throughout the day.
Pre-Flight / Color Correction Specialist
Nichols / Moss
2004 - 2006 (2 years)
• Supervised and trained a team of preflighters to include scheduling, monitoring job performance, hiring, accuracy, and production quality.
• Verified on average 30 print files per day prior to going to print to ensure there were not any grammar, font, color, and photograph resolution errors.
-Color Correction Specialist
• Responsible for the prep, color correcting, and retouch of large format print images.
• Advanced knowledge of various methods for color adjusting through understanding of image editing on non-destructive. adjustment layers.
• Performed job tracking and quality control functions for printed materials.
• Effectively managed an average of 20 jobs per day.
• Exceeded color correction company-wide production goals by 50%