Senior Graphic Designer
Jun 2014 - Present (6 years 10 months)
Lead Senior Designer
Senior designer for the Merkle global brand. Responsible for event signage, booths designs, web graphics, white papers, digital ads, logo, and branding.
• Key designer in global brand redesign, including a new logo, fonts, and color pallet
• Utilized data to increase Digital Ads click-through rate ten times the original rate
• Mentored new designers and developed creative meetings with our U.K. design team
• Designed, multi-year, Stevie Award-winning Imperative books
Graphic Designer/Production Specialist
T. Rowe Price (Contractor)
2013 - Jun 2014 (1 year 2 months)
Production of a high volume of printed and interactive collateral adhering to client brand standards. Managing and editing master files, charts and financial documents while insuring full accuracy of all requested edits in markups. Daily interaction with clients and balancing of multiple projects.
* Helped develop new process for book marking system for quarter end annual reports. Resulting in zero errors during high volume periods.
* Responsible for translating hi-profile clients complex needs/requirements into effective designs solutions.
* Leading two teams. One that created new forms for financial institutions and their regulated usages. The second for repurposing and designing pieces for billion dollar prospects.
* In less then a year was training new employees and developing new on boarding processes.
Senior Graphic Designer
2012 - 2013 (1 year)
Responsible for all print collateral, tradeshow materials, websites, mobile promotions, infographics, banner ads, and logo designs. Directed the design team to ensure all corporate processes for internal and external design were adhered to.
* Managed the development and creation process of internal print collateral reducing turnaround time by seven days.
* Developed brand identity for 11 brands, resulting in a useful communication of highly-complex messaging.
* Created and implemented print standards, including the conversion of all raster logos into vector, eliminating print errors, ensuring consistent quality and reducing turnaround time.
* Independently organized and lead design team strategy meetings to develop new programs and initiatives that enhanc
Matrix Business Technologies
2007 - 2012 (5 years)
Excelled as lead designer through three company mergers, while expanding and maintaining multiple established brands. Quickly developed strong relationships with incoming marketing teams. Devised new project schedules, enabling incoming projects to be in accordance with pre-existing deadlines. Lead designer on brand development and marketing, for new products. Given additional responsibility of researching, providing recommendations, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns.
• Boosted sales 500% in both U.S. & Canada, after conducting research that identified design parody in the market, and redesigning ad’s opposite those trends for publications such as Thoi Bao and Toronto Star
• Oversaw all print production services, and developed strong relationships with multiple printers
• Devised new process for all Direct Mail pieces for U.S. & Canada, over 14 ethnic groups and 5 brands, decreasing project turn around by several days
• Lead the development of original concepts, and design direction, and guided the work of other designers to ensure the vision was clearly communicated and appropriately executed
USinternetworking, an AT&T company
2006 - 2007 (1 year)
Initially hired for a three month contract and was transitioned to full time designer, as a result of design skills and work ethic. Managed and improved the quality control process, in a disorganized marketing department. Coordinated a weekly production schedule for all print production, to ensure smooth production flow, scheduling, and information sharing for all marketing campaigns and corporate collateral, across a full-range of print media including, print advertising, sales collateral, e-mail campaigns, and trade show signage.
• Dictated creative direction on all USi marketing materials
• Designed original graphics for www.USi.com
• Conceptualizes and developed creative design and content for ad campaigns seen in publications such as Internet Retailer
• Developed campaign strategies through consultative sales approach with internal managers
• Lead designer on innovative XHTML compliant e-mail marketing campaigns, utilizing Dreamweaver, CSS and hand coding
• Provided consultative support, offering cost saving substitutions or options when possible
2002 - 2006 (4 years)
Handled various freelance projects in multiple markets such as music, non-profit and corporate. Lead the development of creative design directions and original concepts for companies such as Access 4 Learning.
• Developed brand and designed brochures, ads, and direct mail promotions for Access 4 Learning
• Conceived and designed website UI for Access 4 learning
• Produced layout and customized graphics for CD packaging and marketing for Adek Productions
• Redesigned websites for search engine optimization and user-friendly interface, for Katcef Associates
• Stabilized and reorganized websites tables and HTML for Katcef Associates