Product Design Specialist
St. Louis, MO
May 2020 - Present (1 year 5 months)
Jun 2016 - Present (5 years 4 months)
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Jun 2015 - Present (6 years 4 months)
Delivering quality design with winning results.
Office Administrator & Americas Brand Lead
St. Louis, MO
Jan 2011 - Jun 2016 (5 years 5 months)
• Ownership of all office operations. Face of the office; first, middle, and last contact. Main support for all program levels from top-of-the-house executive to staff worker.
• Strong client-focus ensuring an optimal experience for all Right Management candidates.
• Support of the sales and delivery team, clients, and Right Management candidates within the St. Louis office market for all client-facing deliverables and day-to-day operations.
• Brand Team Lead: Manage a team of fellow brand SMEs to support all levels of the organization with branding needs.
• Review and brand all RFQ/RFP and ESL responses, PPT presentations, sales collateral materials, and special projects to ensure all communications, internal and external, are consistent with the Right Management brand guidelines.
• Selected for branding task force to convert all sales materials and internal documents to the new brand. Test all new templates for ease of use and accuracy for Word, PPT, and Excel templates.
• Develop and record new Brand Training “How-To” videos to train members of the Branding Team on the branding process, as well as train all staff across the Americas West Region to ensure consistency of knowledge, ability, and results.
• Design direct mail and e-mail blast communications for the marketing teams across the Americas.
Marketing Graphics Coordinator
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Jan 2010 - Jan 2011 (1 year)
• Assisted Vice President of Marketing in new marketing initiative to target and develop distinct capabilities for Central Division and companywide.
• Created graphics and marketing materials to communicate newly developed distinct capabilities for marketing coordinators and business development staff.
• Designed and created graphic design and advertising layouts for new marketing materials for marketing assistants and other Central Division personnel.
• Coordinated and wrote articles for Central Division’s quarterly electronic newsletter to clients, subcontractors and joint venture partners across the nation.
• Designed creative graphics and layouts for RFP/RFQ templates and continually update design library for marketing coordinators.
Feb 2008 - Dec 2009 (1 year 10 months)
Created compelling graphic design and advertising layouts for new marketing materials. Collaborated with Director of Marketing to produce collateral materials for sales team to meet sales objectives.
• Designed logos to represent new real estate developments and subsidiaries of HCW; including Siena at Branson Hills, The Greens at Branson Hills, Oak Creek at Branson Hills, Bear Ranch, HCW Landscaping, HCW Designs, and 5 Star Branson nightly rental program.
• Collaborated with sales team and Director of Marketing to produce vivid graphics and effective advertisements within a strict budget and timeline to ensure proper market impressions and impact.
• Designed and implemented new look and feel for current and new websites.
• Prepared layout, ad design and copywriting for Branson Landing Quarterly Newspaper.
• Proofed pre-press materials to ensure quality printed results.