Nov 2015 - Present (6 years 7 months)
On 2015 I decided to travel around the world and identify some new opportunities to my life.
- Global traveller full time
- Casual photographer (You can see some of my pics on my Instagram @blogmundoviralata)
- Blog writer (mundoviralata.com.br)
- Graphic designer freelancer
- Marketing and branding consultant freelancer
Marketing and Communications Specialyst
São Paulo, Brazil
May 2012 - Aug 2015 (3 years 3 months)
• Responsible for Midea brand repositioning in Brazil
• Development of “sound branding” of Midea. A pioner Project for HA segment in Brazil.
• Midea brand readjustment in online environments as sites and social networks.
• Responsible for managing the presence of Midea brand in main events like Eletrolar ( the biggest fair of home appliances in Brazil) and Febrava.
• Leader of projects involving redesign and distribution of POP materials.
• Planning and implementation of seasonal market campaigns for Midea brand creating different materials to support the retailers and shopper.
• Planning and implementation of national Midea media campaigns for high seasons (summer). It was the first time that the company invested on TV ads to communicate the new brand positioning (products, differencials, etc).
• Responsible for launch the augmented reality technology for the new lines of microwaves launched on 2014. A new and inedited level of interaction unprecedented in Brazil.
• Planning and implementation of communication plans with retailers.
• Responsible for marketing strategies to launch Midea microwave which allowed an achievement of 10% of market share in 2014.
• Coordinate a national campaign with Edu Guedes (a famous chef in Brazil) as speaker. The campaign awarded more than 100 customers with Mudea products.
• Responsible for marketing strategies to launch the full kitchen line for 2015 (TV ads, Internet ads, POP materials…)
• Responsible for Northeast Football Cup sponsorship, including creation of media materials (TV ads, Internet ads...), POP special materials, and marketing initiatives for exposure improvements of Midea brand in northeastern Brazil
• Budget control.
Oct 2009 - Apr 2012 (2 years 6 months)
• Organization and development of all the POP materials.
• Correct implementation of the merchadising materials on the stores.
• Projects development of custom-made showrooms for some retailers and specialized stores
• Design and organization of advertisements and materials for sales support.
• Production, organization and implementation of two sales conventions (2010 and 2011) and one fair (FEBRAVA 2011).
• Development and new product launching, interacting between, engineering department, commercial department, after-sales department and product marketing department.
• Marketing planning developed together with the managers.
• Coordinating of the correct marketing plan implementation.
• Interaction between agencies and company to create and produce on and offline advertising materials.
• Managing Social Media: Facebook e Twitter
Nov 2007 - Oct 2009 (1 year 11 months)
• Responsible for the design of POP materials, packages, advertisements and support of sales for all brando f the company.
• Design the Visual Identity System for FIRST. GROUP events and assistant the organization of it (helped to organize three sales conventions and 5 fairs (FEICON 2007, 2008 and 2009 and FEBRAVA 2007 and 2009).
• New brands development and VIS for the new products.
• Responsible for first brand strategy plan to Tiguana introduction on brazilian e-commerces market. Tiguana was the first e-commerce brando f the company and 4 years later was sold to Guga Kuerten, the most famous brazilian tenis player on the world.
• Planning Merchandising projects for stores and window displays for Dunlop Sport brand.