Freelance Front End Developer
Feb 2015 - Mar 2015 (1 month)
Brought on board to build a Styleguide for the NY Post's online presence. Built the styleguide using SASS for easy management of styles for any future changes.
Sep 2014 - Mar 2015 (6 months)
Brought on board to redesign Sharejockey's brand. Tasks include wireframing, icon design and full website redesign. Working closely with owner to ensure branding is inline with the visions of the business model. Also supporting with front end development, working closely with backend developer to make the site processes seamless.
Nov 2013 - Sep 2014 (10 months)
Front End Engineer
Apr 2011 - Aug 2013 (2 years 4 months)
Brought on board to service the creative services team with front end engineering for CMS. Took on tasks assigned by front end manager to fulfill development needs for clients. Worked closely with project managers to get full details on assigned tasks and discuss any issues that may arise during development. Worked with designers in case of any overlap on design with development. Gave creative solutions when needed for better use of platform use and easy client hand off. Transferred to the Sales Architect team serving as a front end engineer. Roles included creative input on project mock ups and solutions. Worked with designer in order to make sure we covered bases for development. Attended weekly meetings for progress on various projects in the works.
2013 - 2013
2013 - 2013
Senior Graphic Designer
Aug 2006 - Mar 2012 (5 years 7 months)
Integral team member of start-up design firm to help team brand and re-brand businesses. Maintain strong relationship with printers and production managers for print runs in progress, including such jobs as the Jacob K. Javits Center and a well respected IT firm. Gained extensive knowledge of designing for multiple applications.
• Designed wireframe and full website for Scope NYC.
• Oversaw print proof runs.
• Consulted with printers to get proper papers and substrates for jobs.
• Gave and received support to and from web architects, web designers, IT team, and project managers.
• Collaborated with creative directors and other designers on projects when needed.
• Explored latest industry trends for web, print and multimedia design.
Multimedia Support/Production Assistant
DB Consulting Group, Incorporated
Aug 2007 - Apr 2011 (3 years 8 months)
Joined as freelance graphic designer for two years before being hired full time for production assist and multimedia designer.
• Responsible for design and edits of web banners, updating
corporate website, design brochures, posters and collateral
for contracted clients.
• Work closely with project managers on web/print design job
specifications to complete under tight deadlines.
• Communicate with web/print vendors to coordinate file
transfers and final edits for pre-press of Print runs.
Graphic Designer/Production Support
Aug 2004 - Aug 2007 (3 years)
• Hired for multiple tasks including graphic design, customer service and production.
•Managed the design and productivity for signs, vehicle
graphics, logo designs and business cards.
• Redesigned shop website.
• Sharpened typography and design skills for pre-press
production from client artwork.
• Worked closely with vendors and printers on design
specs for various outsourced jobs.
• Produced color separations for pre-press procedure
and vinyl plotting.
• Constructed signs on various substrates, vehicles and
Sep 1999 - Aug 2004 (4 years 11 months)
• Prepared screens for manual and automatic screen printing press machines.
• Assisted production team by heat
pressing for t-shirt numbering and transfer appliqués.
• Improved quality on non-textile materials by training staff to use industry standard non-textile inks.
• Managed operation of one head embroidery machine for production runs.
• Facilitated convenient system for maintaining cost effective inventory system.
• Trained graphic design staff useful
Adobe Photoshop techniques for more advanced productivity levels.