A creative thinker with a strong conceptual vision creating strikingly engaging designs as well as emotionally stimulating, eye catching, and target engagement designs for responsive web, digital and print.
• Creating impressionable graphics for marketing, apparel and brands
• Designing Smooth and Easy to Use Engaging Web Sites
• Maintain a consistent and effective brand message to target audience
• Plan, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines
High level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications, such as:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Microsoft Office
• Printing procedures
• Search Engine Optimization and Ad Campaigns
• Verbal and written communication.
My professional career as a web and graphic designer, Creative Consultant, and an inspiring amateur photographer has been extremely rewarding and am looking forward to bringing your brand to the next level!
Presidential Award with a 4.0GPA at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Associates in Science-Web Design and Interactive Media.
Presidential Award with a 4.0GPA at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Web Design Diploma.
4 "Too Inc. Stellar Awards" for graphics on the active design team and over 20 'Way Too Go Awards" for lending a helping hand.
Appointed on the Incentive Leadership Team by Tween Brands for leadership
SITE Florida & Caribbean (Society of Incentive travel Executives), CIEF Cayman Islands Equestrian Federation, CITA Cayman Islands Tourism Association