Creative and passionate Industrial Designer with professional experience designing for big name companies like Arctic Cat, General Motors, Harley-Davidson, Polaris and Tigé Boats. Demonstrable experience owning and delivering high quality projects to clients’ on-time. Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously while remaining flexible to changing priorities. Positive, “Can Do” demeanor and self-starter with an extensive track record of surpassing client expectations and providing excellent service.
Digital and Manual Rendering
Innovating and Idea Thinking
- CCS Scholarship (2008-2012), award based on portfolio.
- Winner for ACC Sponsored Studio Facebook Challenge 2011.
- Finalist for the OSRAM studio 2009.
- Senior Representative IDSA at the College for Creative Studies.
- Participated in demos for art students at the HFA: School for Creative Studies
- `Featured Profile’ on StudentShow.com