Project Manager, Contractor Large & Grand Format
Las Vegas, NV
Feb 2016 - Aug 2017 (1 year 6 months)
Used best practices to flawlessly manage layout, production, delivery and install of all large, grand format and casino gaming projects.
• Monitored all timelines and potential flagged issues to be addressed with internal and external clients.
• Developed essential strategic partnerships between installers and vendors to reduce costs by 25%, maintaining productive, professional vendor relations nationwide.
• Chosen as the primary contact for sales, digital/pre-press, and production managers.
• Led brainstorming sessions to successfully execute client ideas and proactively identify and present additional production solutions within our production teams to promote success to our client base brands.
• Collaborated with the general manager to successfully launch proprietary products.
• Directed quality assurance efforts to reduce errors both mechanical and internal by 40%.
• Super Color Digital provides Fortune 500 organizations with complete turnkey solutions for all of their branding requirements across retail, trade shows, event management, gaming, automobile, sport arena and entertainment industries.
Manager, West Coast Region Graphics Production
Las Vegas, NV
Apr 2012 - Dec 2015 (3 years 8 months)
* Managed the general operations of the West Coast Region Graphics Production Hub (Las Vegas, California and Phoenix) for the manufacturing and delivery of graphical display products for multi-million-dollar tradeshow events.
* Managed work flow of projects and ensured all projects met time lines. Ensured final layout per customer design specifications and final product pre-stage. Redline details/setup drawings for all projects as well as making adjustments to client provided files when needed.
* Provided leadership, training and mentoring to develop a highly efficient and knowledgeable graphics department staff.
* Maintained an open dialog between sales and account management teams regarding all time frames and estimates of pricing involving graphic production.
* Revamped efforts to manage materials procurement, quality assurance of deliverables, planning, and implementation ofnew products and product changes, boosting average supplier scorecard performance by 30%.
* Managed and maintained high-level portfolio events including clients such as SGIA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Association), DSE (Digital Signage Expo), SOLAR Power International, HEXAGON Live, Mr. OLYMPIA, WCAF (West Coast Art & Frame), ANIME Expo, IPCPR (Cigar Show), AKFCF, VDTA/SDTA, APEX, MECLABS (Marketing Sherpa), WM (Waste Management) plus additional medium and small events.
Creative Services Project Manager
Las Vegas, NV
Jan 2002 - Apr 2012 (10 years 3 months)
Creative Services Supervisor (Aug 2004 – Aug 2006)
Graphics Sr. Prepress Specialist (Jan 2002 – Aug 2004)
• Managed the manufacturing and delivery of graphical display products for multi-million-dollar assigned tradeshow events.
• Used Project Management best practices to manage and followed through proposals, designs, contracts, layouts, production graphics, service requirements, transportation and invoicing, keeping all departments involved in the project advised of updates/status.
• Inventoried all items before and after shows for damages and quality assurance.
• With Exhibitgroup/Giltspur (EG) oversaw and managed the manufacturing and delivery of custom graphical display structures for multiple E&D exhibit displays, mobile marketing tours, permanent installations, and temporary retail environments.
• Managed and maintained high-level portfolio events including clients such as CES International Consumer Electronics Show (now Freeman), MAGIC Marketplace, CONEXPO-CON/AGG & IFPE, MINEXPO International, ICSCL RECON, FMI/SICEE Supermarket Industry, COSMOPROF, LDI International Live-Design, NLME International Wireless plus additional medium and small events.
Classified USA of Nevada Inc. / Port Cyber Inc. Diversified Recruitment Advertising Inc.
Las Vegas, NV
Apr 2000 - Nov 2001 (1 year 7 months)
• Generate and delivered strong creative concepts from conception to completion based on established marketing objectives.
• As a high-tech web and graphic design hub, Port Cyber Inc., served as a design and online production house for employment recruitment advertising, direct marketing and social media applications.