Director of Product Management
Jun 2016 - Apr 2017 (10 months)
Product head of the e-payments division. Responsible for all UX of products used by multi-million dollar clients in publishing / e-commerce industry. Also responsible for all supporting APIs and SDKs.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Jan 2015 - Mar 2017 (2 years 2 months)
‣ Deﬁned the company's new corporate strategy and lead its implementation.
- Identiﬁed target markets and corresponding strategy to reach them: reﬁnement of existing Platforms APIs (new features, defects prioritization) and development of new APIs and marketing to said APIs to Telco providers (Shoretel, Cisco, Broadsoft) with an emphasis on the added value that Shango's cloud services offered, as well as the marketing of its SaaS product to individual customers ('Shango Actions').
‣ Completely re-designed the mobile application (i.e., new user experience and ﬂows, new features) and the web apps (Operator Portal, Digital Partner Portal, and Customer Portal), and successfully prioritized all defects in the backlog for both the Platform, the APIs, and the mobile application.
‣ Lead and managed the cross-functional teams, including Development, throughout this effort, ultimately preparing Shango for an upcoming acquisition.
SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER
GOLDEN FROG GMBH
Jun 2014 - Dec 2014 (6 months)
- Responsible for all product UX and creating, from scratch, excellent user experiences for the iOS based product, the desktop-based app product, and the web-based product.
‣ Product Owner of SaaS cybersecurity software products (enterprise security software platform and an encrypted cloud storage solution).
‣ Responsible for the product backlog, deﬁning & prioritizing new features and defects, and leading cross-functional teams (including, but not limited to, managing 4 Development teams).
‣ Developed and tracked a multi-channel roadmap which brought together the company's desktop, website, and mobile applications (IOS and Android).
‣ Established product feedback gathering processes via client interviews and surveys interpreted complex requests into requirements and drove product improvement recommendations to market launch.
‣ Volunteered to be the Project Owner of new payments processing platform project to accept ﬁat and alternative currencies (Bitcoin). Deﬁned/redacted an RFP, evaluated responses from International Payment Processors. and made recommendations to the Exec Team. Responsible for project implementation.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Mar 2013 - Jun 2014 (1 year 3 months)
‣ Responsible for SaaS products and technology generating $32M in company revenue.
- Product leader for key new domestic and international business initiatives.
‣ Appointed by the Chief Systems Architect and CTO to lead the deﬁnition and implementation of new pricing and billing platform, which allowed the company to recoup $2.8M in revenue and streamlining internal accounting & ﬁnancial operations.
GENERAL MANAGER of PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
Austin Capital Bank
Jun 2011 - Mar 2013 (1 year 9 months)
- Appointed by the Board of Directors to define, launch, and manage several new card and mobile payments
programs (product management activities). Successfully lead these activities as well as the evaluation initiatives for PCI DSS compliance programs.
- Successfully drove all products from product definition to development, commercialization, and stabilization.
REV WORLDWIDE, INC
Jun 2007 - May 2011 (3 years 11 months)
- Responsible for all customer-facing products (iOS, web app, website) and for defining all user experiences.
‣ Appointed by the CEO of RevEurope (internal promotion) to define, launch, and manage successful and profitable
consumer products and services in Europe (IPKO Mobile, Raffeisen Prepaid, and RevEurope Prepaid).
‣ Successfully drove all products from product definition to development, commercialization, and stabilization.
‣ Responsible for the business relationship with partners and translating their needs into actionable requirements. Established/managed the business relationship with Visa, MasterCard, Pulse, and Euro 6000 and lead the Payment Network certifications.
‣ Lead all systems integration between the business partners’ platforms and RevWorldwide, from inception to launch.
‣ Established/managed the products roadmaps and defined the products positioning (international and domestic).
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Sep 2004 - Jun 2007 (2 years 9 months)
Lead cross-functional teams in the response to Federal proposals, leading teams with 10 to 15 domain experts. Successfully lead the company to win a combined value of $50M of Government contracts over 5 years.