- Strategy Consultant & Interdisciplinary Designer with 10+ years of experience
- Passionate about disruptive innovation, design/technology, and economics. Driven to develop and execute bold ideas by utilizing conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Developed a multidisciplinary perspective from designing, developing, and leading over 400 projects in various industries (Automotive, Retail, Construction, Manufacturing, Entertainment)
- Acquired a deep understanding of complex products and systems, paired with a strong grasp of business and leadership principles that shaped project direction
- Taught 167 courses on subjects of Business, Design, and Digital Modeling/Visualization to over 500 college students and young professionals
• Winner in Michelin Challenge Design, USA
Displayed at Detroit International Auto show, "City 2046: Art, Life, and Ingenuity"
• Finalist in CDN Interior Motives Design Awards, Germany
Best use of technology and best conceptual exterior, "A car for the digital age"
• Winner of Futuristic Car Design Contest, South Korea
Displayed at Seoul International Motor Show, "Progressive Sports Cars of the Future"
• 1st place of Kia Motors Design Competition - Professional category, Iran
Displayed at AUN Gallery and Kamal Aldin Behzad Gallery, "2020 KIA Super Sport Concept Car"
• red dot Design Award Concept, Singapore
Displayed at red dot Design Museum, winner in mobility category, "A fresh concept in future housing (portable house) named Living-Box"
• Received a Designer Choice Award at 2nd Conference of Iran's Industrial Design Achievements
• Selected as the best teacher in Tehran Institute of Technology (MFT), Tehran, Iran
• Scholarship winner - Car Design Master from Lamborghini, SPD Milan, Italy
• Scholarship winner - Master of Advanced Design for Transportation, IED Turin, Italy