I am an Industrial Designer with 8+ years of experience. I have a genuine passion for design, technology, and disruptive innovation, accompanied by an eagerness to make bold ideas practical & implementable through adopting conceptual/analytical and problem-solving skills. My deep curiosity drives me to develop the habits of exploring, learning, and discovering the connections between human behavior, science, art, and design.
- Worked on more than 400 design projects as a designer, developer, and team leader in different fields (Experiential, Industrial, Environmental, and Automotive design)
- Desire to develop, motivate, and mentor young design professionals led to teaching over 42 Design Sketching and 120 Digital Modeling courses between 2006 to 2014.
www.k1naderi.com | email@example.com | 949 939 7717
• Winner in Michelin Challenge Design, USA
Displayed at Detroit International Auto show, "City 2046: Art, Life and Ingenuity"
• Finalist in CDN Interior Motives Design Awards, Germany
Best use of technology and best conceptual exterior, "A car for the digital age"
• Winner of Futuristic Car Design Contest, South Korea
Displayed at Seoul International Motor Show, "Progressive Sports Cars of the Future"
• 1st place of Kia Motors Design Competition - Professional category, Iran
Displayed at AUN Gallery and Kamal Aldin Behzad Gallery, "2020 KIA Super Sport Concept Car"
• red dot Design Award Concept, Singapore
Displayed at red dot Design Museum, winner in mobility category, "A fresh concept in future housing (portable house) named Living-Box"
• Received a Designer Choice Award at 2nd Conference of Iran's Industrial Design Achievements
• Selected as the best teacher in Tehran Institute of Technology (MFT), Tehran, Iran
• Scholarship winner - Car Design Master from Lamborghini, SPD Milan, Italy
• Scholarship winner - Master of Advanced Design for Transportation, IED Turin, Italy