Graphic Designer, Art Director
Sep 2011 - Present (10 years)
Visual design and art direction. Branding and identity, print collateral and digital media for clients that range from small businesses to large organizations. Current clients include Pacific Medical Centers, Trident Seafoods, Billings Middle School, Greenlake Martial Arts School.
Sep 2004 - Apr 2011 (6 years 7 months)
Created print collateral and electronic media, edited copy and content. Projects include annual Benefits Open Enrollment campaign, ESPP, New Hire Kit, Recruiting ads, and event posters.
• Earned reputation for excellent customer service, quality of design and teamwork. Recognized by company executives and managers for creative solutions and customer service
• Contracted annually, September-April
• Managed project database. Recommended and implemented change for project filing and archiving system, resulting in time savings for team members
Senior Graphic Designer
Jul 1998 - Jun 2003 (4 years 11 months)
Responsible for design process from concept through delivery of print and electronic media. Event and promotional materials, proposals, client presentations, newsletters for multiple offices, local recruiting and marketing collateral, and visual design for database and web. Managed creative projects, brand integrity, group finance and operations, and vendor and customer relations. Obtained print bids and attended press checks.
• Earned reputation for exceeding customer expectations by creating high quality products within budget on short deadlines. Resulted in establishing loyal internal customer base from offices countrywide and opportunities to work directly with Accenture clients
• As PNW Brand Champion, conducted brand training sessions for all consulting and administrative groups during corporate rebranding rollout. Resulted in clearer employee understanding of new visual identity. Reviewed all presentations and marketing pieces produced by consultants to ensure brand integrity and provided coaching
• Provided graphic design services for Avanade (Accenture/Microsoft joint venture) while in start-up phase. Collaborated with recruiting, HR, and marketing teams to design and produce recruiting campaign, HR and client marketing materials. Promoted by partners/managers to work with Accenture Managing Partner and leadership of Microsoft/Accenture
• Trained production assistants to use all software, hardware, and equipment needed for specific projects. Provided group and individual training to administrative staff and consultants for PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Accenture brand compliance
• Successfully established in-house creative services department for 400+ headcount office. Recommended and purchased/leased hardware and peripherals, software, production supplies and equipment. Collaborated with space planning consultant to design department workspace
Arthur Andersen LLP
Feb 1996 - Jul 1998 (2 years 5 months)
Worked independently and with marketing, recruiting and HR teams to create and produce local marketing, event and communication materials. Worked with managers and Partners to create proposals and client presentations.