UX & PRODUCT MANAGER
New York, NY
Jan 2016 - Present (5 years 4 months)
Hybrid UX and Product Manager role responsible for the user experience and product management of Marvel.com and Marvel Unlimited, an award-winning, digital comic subscription service for the web, iOS and Android platforms.
* Introduced and launched the A/B Testing program on Marvel.com and the Marvel Unlimited apps by bringing on a new testing platform (Adobe Target). Defined and implemented a testing strategy and roadmap to improve engagement and acquire new subscribers. Created in-depth documentation to introduce the testing platform to internal teams and provided training to stakeholders.
* Directed and presented the user experience for streamlining the Marvel Unlimited purchase path through research, documentation, user testing, and wire frames to improve the conversion rate by 20%.
* Established an annual in-person user testing program at New York Comic Con to gather qualitative feedback from power users on new product features.
* Optimized and redesigned major areas on Marvel.com including comics, registration, special events and sponsorships, and Marvel’s 1M+ member loyalty program.
LEAD DESIGNER, MOBILE
New York, NY
Apr 2013 - Jan 2016 (2 years 9 months)
Responsible for the UX and design of all seven Fareportal's mobile travel e-commerce applications and mobile websites. Managed a team of designers in-house and offshore. Ensured success through A/B and user testing, metrics gathering, and competitive analysis.
* Released a complete overhaul of CheapOair's Android application to Google's new material design guidelines, improving the conversion rate by 15-20%.
* Oversaw the design of the CheapOair's Apple Watch app and creating conceptual designs and user flows for the CheapOair Apple TV application.
* Continually updated the redesign of CheapOair's iOS applications to iOS design standards. The iPhone app had a five-star app rating and a 43% year-over-year growth.
* Collaborated with developers, product owners, marketing, and executives in an Agile environment.
* Participated in creating mobile strategy and roadmap for 2014, 2015 and 2016.
New York, NY
Jul 2003 - Jan 2010 (6 years 6 months)
Designed coded implemented and monitored the success of one of the world's top architecture and design firms, and a suite of affiliate companies' web presences.
* Continually evolved design and development of PerkinsEastman.com corporate site, which was recognized by the Web Marketing Association for Architecture Standard of Excellence.
* Managed the firm's online presence via corporate blog, social, and professional networks.