Apr 2015 - Present (6 years 9 months)
Developing strategies and planning for launching of new product or services, advertising, promotions, sales to reach desired customer segment(s). Determining the best way(s) to visually represent the company’s identity by leading the communication design, interactive design, and concept forward in any work necessary. Formulates and manages annual marketing and advertising operating budgets, tracks team’s monthly spending for $350,000 budget.
• Improved processes for continuing education program by development of an educational portal to capture leads, auto-distribute certificates via email, and ensure quality control of the brand in the field
• Implemented the usage of Pardot for internal and external email communications and marketing, all company website contact and request forms in order to capture, nurture and qualify leads
Reduced the budget on Google AdWords paid search ads by 62% while increasing CTR by 425%
Received the 2016 Architectural Record Advertising Excellence Award presented by for print advertisement created and placed in AR November 2015 issue.
Certified Floodplain Management Certification | National Assoc. For Floodplain Mgmt
Google Analytics Certified
Google Adwords Certified
Graphic Design & Marketing Specialist
Jan 2014 - Apr 2015 (1 year 3 months)
Development of marketing strategies to boost awareness of the National Brand, through logo concept and design, website development, social media marketing, and corporate marketing material design.
• Development and creation of all in-salon campaigns and respective promotional materials
• Strategized and Implemented SEM & SEO initiatives and analyze performance
• Negotiated vendor relationships for storage, printing and distribution of all in-salon marketing collateral
Patient Care Technician
Virtua Health System
Evesham Township, NJ
Mar 2011 - Jan 2013 (1 year 10 months)
Performed technical duties and direct patient care as directed by RN/LPN, and documented appropriately. Supported the activities of daily living and assisted with mobility and transport.
Free For All, Inc.
Evesham Township, NJ
Jul 2009 - Aug 2010 (1 year 1 month)
Developed and implemented marketing and advertising campaigns; tracked sales data; created and maintained promotional materials inventory; held planning meetings for brand awareness and trade shows.
• Oversaw approval process and implementation of program in various areas.
• Development of marketing strategies in order to boost program exposure to uninsured and underinsured markets
• Negotiated vendor relationships for various marketing services, as well as corporate co-branding opportunities
• Development of all trade show marketing materials
• Created and maintained brand standards, marketing materials, corporate and partnership websites
Graphic & Web Designer
K&K Auto Group
Jun 2007 - Aug 2009 (2 years 2 months)
Developed creative for and maintained over 100 web domains, preformed search engine optimization and analytics of web traffic. Responsible for the concepts, development, and creation of direct mailers and additional marketing collateral pieces for sales and service.
• Developed access databases to compile key information including website traffic & internet customer contact information.
Jun 2008 - Jul 2009 (1 year 1 month)
Worked several Research & Development projects funded through Ben Franklin Technology Partners of PA, Drexel University, and the commercialization company Quantum Technologies Group.
• Completed market analysis and industry impact expectancy for products in development stages
• Developed business proposals in order to obtain R&D phase funding
• Developed and branded all marketing collateral; brochures, product sheets, logos, business cards, and respective websites
• Responsible for development and implementation of online marketing plan(s), Search Engine Optimization and Google analysis of performance in order to gain maximum exposure for each product