Graphic designer, exhibit designer, light installation artist
May 2009 - Present (12 years 1 month)
* Creating branding images, including logo design and stationary packages (for clients in cinema, construction and marketing industries, and etc.) * Designing corporate and artistic graphics including publications and posters. * Creating graphics, stand designs and illustrations for different exhibitions. * Developing concepts for different exhibitions, art and light installations.
Senior Exhibit/Graphic designer
Jan 2011 - Nov 2017 (6 years 10 months)
* Worked on production of different exhibits, installations and graphics (Lithuanian sea museum, Thomas Mann museum, Nida's fisherman's museum, National M.K. Čiurlionis art museum, Labanoras regional Park's, Dzūkija national Park's, Salantai regional parks's visitor centers, etc.) * Worked on concepts, defining spaces, lighting, graphics, interactive and educational activities, and creating visualizations for various projects including projects listed above.
Freelancer - Exhibit/Graphic Designer
Nov 2010 - Jul 2011 (8 months)
Kaunas Freelancer - Exhibit/Graphic Designer * Worked on concepts, defining spaces and creating visualizations for the reneval of the "Communications History Museum". * Worked on concepts and did graphics for the Lithuanian Holocaust exhibition. * Did graphics for different exhibitions, including the one for the "Taurage's town", the "Rebellion of 1863" and "Volfas Engelman" brewery exposition.
Oct 2010 - Dec 2010 (2 months)
Kaunas Graphic Designer * Created branding images, including logo design and stationary packages, designed corporate graphics, brochures.
Jan 2010 - Aug 2010 (7 months)
* Contributed to developing concepts and finalizing plans and renderings for a response to an RFP for a renowned living history museum and site in Long Island. * Created color and typography system, defined timeline and influence diagram for the new Stone Cottage and Eleanor Roosevelt exhibition. * Analyzed Airtrain passenger flow and signage system between JFK Terminals. As a result, created detailed flow chart while pointing out potential problem areas.
PORTSIDE NEW YORK
Dec 2009 - Aug 2010 (8 months)
* Recreated drawings of an old tanker similar to the Mary A. Whalen, "signature asset" of the new maritime cultural center. * Performed an in-depth research pertaining to maritime museums and their cultural spaces, topics and programs to inspire and inform the concept of 'PortSide New York'.
Exhibition Design Intern
LEE H. SKOLNICK ARCHITECTURE+DESIGN PARTNERSHIP
May 2009 - Aug 2009 (3 months)
* Created a concept diagram in a pre-design face guiding the design of the museum. * Researched and selected materials for science center exhibition geared towards young children. * Researched materials, forms and spaces to inform concept to the new museum in Harlem. * Created white models representing architectural landscapes and exhibition spaces and exhibit components. * Kept records of meeting minutes for use in communication with clients. ARTREKA- Advertising company, Kaunas, Lithuania