Teaching & Working in 2d & 3D Software like in Adobe Photoshop, After Effect, Adobe Premiere, Corel Draw, Gemvision Matrix 8, Rhino 6, Digital Goldsmith (2D), V-Ray, Octane, Corona, Keyshot and Strong understanding in Auto Cad -2000, 2004, Rhino 3.0, Flamingo, Matrix 5.4, 3DS Max 8.0, 9.0, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, Include Colony Planning, Architectural maps, Plot Design, 2d & 3d view, Rendering, Jewelry 3d Design, Cinematic Work Computer Graphic Basic With Adobe Photoshop CS2, Editing Basic Using Adobe Premier Pro.
• Exam of ITI 2nd Rank in Rajasthan State .
• Certified Master Trainer for the job role of “QP NOS (G&J/Q2303) : Cast & Diamonds-set Jewellery Manufacturing CAD Designer” by Gem and Jewellery Skill Council of India.
• Authorized Trainer Gemvision Matrix 6 in India.
• Awarded as Best 10 CAD Designer in India by NSDC.
• India International JewelleryWeek(IIJW)–show co-coordinator
• Judging in "Imagination"National Level Jewellery Design Competition by PD Institute.
• Develop 3 course book for National instruction Media Institute NIMI (Chennai) for Gem & Jewellery sector.
1. Jewellery CAD Design Using Rhinoceros
2. Jewellery CAD Design Using Matrix 6
3. Advanced Jewellery CAD Design Using Matrix 6
• Develop 1course book forGJSCIforGem&Jewellerysector.
1. Designer CAD
• Participate in Development of Occupational and Functional Maps which were inputs to development of QP-NOS for Gem &Jewellery Sector Skill Council.
• Training 36 Afghanistan Students of ICT in IIGJ Jaipur
• Master Trainer in QPNOS(G&J/Q2303) : Cast & Diamonds-set Jewellery Manufacturing CAD Designer from NSDC, Govt. of India.
o Master Trainer provides leadership, advice and direction to Trainers. They have a key role in assuring the quality of training services in an organization through monitoring training practices and systems and providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Assessor in QP NOS(G&J/Q2303) : Cast & Diamonds-set Jewellery Manufacturing CAD Designer from NSDC, Govt. of India.
• Assessor in QP NOS(G&J/Q0701) : Handmade Gold & Gems-set Jewellery Manufacturing - Polisher and CleanerFrom NSDC, Govt. of India.
• Certificate inQPNOS(G&J/Q2303) : Cast & Diamonds-set Jewellery Manufacturing CAD Designer from NSDC, Govt. of India in STAR Scheme.
o The National Skill Certification and Monetary Reward Scheme, that is branded as STAR (Standard Training Assessment and Reward) for promotional purposes, is a scheme launched by the Government of India in 2013 to motivate the youth of India to acquire a vocational skills.
• ITI in COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) from ITI, Rajas, Jaipur.
o ITI is an India Government Training institute which undertakes trades like COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant), Draughts man. It also teaches the technicalities on Mechanical and Fitter Trade.
• Certificate in Animation Course with 3DS Max, from MAAC Institute.
o MAAC is a distinguished institute in animation and visual effects keeping abreast with new technology and takes proactive initiative for upgrading the course content t and infrastructure to cater to the industrial requirements.
• Basic Designing Course (Artistic) in Jewelry Designing from IIJ Institute.
o IIJ is a renowned Jewelry institute which undertakes courses like Jewelry Designing, Jewelry Manufacturing, Meenakari, CRM (Customer Relationship Management). It also teaches the technicalities on gemology and diamonds.