Creative Consultant & Founder
Mar 2016 - Present (5 years 3 months)
Award-winning visual effects artist, Leigh-Alexandra is a master at creative design and content development. As an innovator within multiple industries for over twenty years, her work spans motion pictures, animation, music video, commercials, and toy industries. As a master of effects, she has helped established creative standards and process to ensure some of the most recognizable effects from Godzilla to Batman, extending to other recognizable brands such as BMW and Microsoft Corp.
At Atomic Dumpling, Leigh Alexandra turns ideas into actionable steps by defining Atomic Dumpling’s creative vision. Defining creative content from a technical standpoint, Leigh-Alexandra sets the precedence for all visionary work. From designs of Marketing materials to brand content, Leigh-Alexandra defines the look and feel of everything Atomic Dumpling does.
• Development for UX/UI strategy through art direction to create 3D designs for film props, sets, and toy development.
• Teamed up with Marketing and Public Relations for multiple studios to secure and maximize positive press coverage for events.
• Headed Art Department projects to achieve maximum impact on technical special effects projects for studios.
• Coaching to improve creative products while maintaining the production schedule.
• Produced stunning, photo-real, visuals after solving technical challenges innovating visual and special effects processes.
Sep 2010 - Sep 2017 (7 years)
Scenic painter for Stop Motion puppets
Sep 1996 - Aug 2010 (13 years 11 months)
Head of scenic department. Responsible for leading multiple projects in all medias and tams from one to ten. Also responsible for set dressing.
Worked on Models and miniatures as well as first Unit projects.