Jun 2016 - Present (5 years 11 months)
• AUX Drafting, GD&T and Stack-up Analysis of vehicle body components related to “Saipa Automotive Research and Innovation Center” (AIRIC)
• Design development of exterior body of 2 new vehicles for “Saipa Automotive Research and Innovation Center” (AIRIC)
(Described in more details in following sections)
• Face-lift of a Bus and a minibus for “Iran Khodro Diesel Company”
- Benchmark different vehicles to study connections of impact corners, headlamps, fog lamps, bumper, front door, back door and tail lamps – Doors opening style and components – Materials to be used – Assembly order etc.
- Concept Design including detailed sections for all related components to define Connections style, Fixings, Accesses, Assembly Order, Gaps and Flushnesses.
- GD&T and Stack-up analysis to define practical Tolerances for components and specially Gaps and Flushnesses due to each part material and the method of production.
- Detail Design including 3D CAD model of all parts and assemblies in CATIA V5 as well as 2D drawings.
May 2017 - Mar 2018 (10 months)
- Designing all components and assemblies of End Panel and setting up the master control points and surfaces in each level, welding and special tolerances.
- Preparing the complete Under Body of the vehicle and its sub-assemblies including Engine Compartment, Front Floor and Rear Floor and setting up all levels master control points and surfaces, welding and special tolerances.
- Setting up Weather-Strip Space, Gap and Flushness between mounting components of the vehicle exterior, and, Preparing the 2D sectional drafting of them based on the styling demand.
- Designing the Rear Floor brackets based on safety regulations to decrease the “Submarining Effect” of rear seats.
- Designing Side Grip Handles and their seating reinforces geometrically similar with the purpose of cost reduction to avoid making different dies.
- Designing the Rear Floor Cross Member and all components so that the seat belt anchorages and isofix being mounted properly.
- Strengthening the Front Door against the frontal crashes designing longitudinal reinforcements between door inner and outer panel.
- Preparing Paint and Sealing Concept Design Report
- Preparing Weather-Strip, Gap and Flushness Concept Design Report
- Preparing specification engineering documents ECR, ESR, OEM, PBO
- FMEA, DFA and DFM contribution.