Hello there. My name's Leandro and my history has been linked to design since I was very young. In a completely unconscious and not professional way, I always loved to draw and design. To me, drawing is essential in the construction of an idea, especially when you are a kid full of it. Pencil and paper were always my favorite toy that naturally became my profession.
- More than 9 years experience in the design Industry
- Strong background in product & packaging design
- An organized and resourceful team leader
- Skilled and identifying and applying trends to design projects.
- Experience with project management, since the first stage, like briefing and research, project scope, conceptual development and creation, technical detailing of production and monitoring and production support.
- Expertise with the most diverse types of projects such as: Development of libraries and
traveling stores, design projects involving marketing actions, development of injected products (plastic), 3D printing projects and Automotive application parts. - Experience with POP/Retail design and developing ideas from initial concept to production ready designs, and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Skectch, render, and complete garden, seasonal, and every hard lines product designs.
- Managed team and led the design of the garden style grides.
- Determine product form, function and manufactoring processes consistent with strategic design directions.
- Create design proposal boards featuring color palettes, materials, trends and item direction for future lines.
- Review initial samples for accuracy, make necessary changes and give final approval to vendors.
Produce product designs to major accounts such as Disney, Ferrero, Vaio, O Boticário, etc