Nov 2016 - Jul 2017 (8 months)
Industrial design for a large variety of projects. Mostly for healthcare and kitchenware.
- Concept ideation, sketching, modeling (Solidworks)
- High glossy sketch images for client presentation
- Shenzhen factories visit
- Participation in the Canton Fair, Quanzhou (China import and export fair)
May 2014 - Sep 2015 (1 year 4 months)
Company's profile is b2b sales of promotional gifts.
The Industrial design studio was formed inside of the company. The goal was to increase the business to European market and increase the sales. Our main competitors were LEXON, TROIKA, XD design.
My typical workflow example is shown here:
- Promotional gifts concept generation
- Ideation sketching, modeling (CATIA V5), rendering (KeyShot)
- European \ Chinese competitors analysis
- Having fun for design inspiration
- Team's spirit worship
Engineer, Quality Control Department – Exterior Group
Mar 2013 - Jan 2014 (10 months)
My main goal was to take a look at the manufacturing from the inside. So I started to work as an engineer at the big car manufacturing plant. Truth be told it's a unique experience in my industrial design career. I can easily understand how any design solution will affect manufacturing at the end.
– Responsible for exterior parts quality at two production models: RB,QB (Hyundai Solaris, Kia Rio)
– Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
– Part's problem investigation, countermeasures development
– LP suppliers parts and process inspection
– Claims analysis
Junior designer / researcher
Nov 2011 - Jan 2013 (1 year 2 months)
I started to work at the leading industrial design consultancy in Russia just after graduation.
- massive experience in design research, CMF research, competitor analysis.
- designing and developing of the new products for medicine and FMCG markets
- research and brief making
- CAD developing of plastic parts for injection molding
- sketch. A lot.