Farmington Hills, MI
Nov 2007 - Present (14 years 2 months)
I currently lead a small, high-performing creative team. Together we develop successful, brand-driven creative solutions, strategies, websites, and marketing collateral. The goal: to help our clients build trust and loyalty with their consumer base by educating these consumers about the importance of servicing their vehicles at their Subaru Retailer.
• Develop in-dealership educational marketing materials for Subaru of America Service and Parts Division.
• Design consumer-facing web content and Owner Touch (B to C) eMail campaigns.
• Design trade show booths for various B2B conferences and internal Subaru events.
• Direct photo shoots for Subaru Service and Parts.
• Direct consumer-facing Service and Parts videos that help the Subaru customer better understand their vehicle and the importance of having the vehicle serviced through Subaru.
• Develop the overarching branding for Subaru Express Service.
Highland Park, MI
Mar 1995 - Nov 2007 (12 years 8 months)
Designed a variety of marketing materials, annual reports, point-of-sale materials, Incentive Program materials and corporate newsletters.
Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Mar 1995 - Sep 2006 (11 years 6 months)
Worked for the Office of Marketing and Communications designing marketing materials and newsletters for various departments within the university network.